Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk around traditionally red areas like Chorlton, Urmston, Altrincham and much of Salford nowadays.
All the kids are Berts.
It’s their worst nightmare.
Karma is not only a woman but her name is Jackie and she’s waving her tits in the South Stand at the away fans
I grew up in Chorlton. Was always about 50/50 blue and red. Far from being traditionally red

BT can fuck right off, must have been some fallout for them to post that.
I have't had time to read all the replies to Jake Humphries original tweet. There are many hundreds of replies slagging him and his company off and a lot of them are from fans of clubs other than City. I can only conclude that Humphries is a total moron. BT Sport has just been taken over and his new bosses will be watching his performance with interest. Causing such reputational damage to your employers usually ends badly.
He is paid to be a professional broadcast presenter not some sort of juvenile troll. Does he think BT's English audience wants to see two ex Real Madrid players and a former MUFC player (who admits to hating City) mocking the last English club in the CL? BT's coverage is like a children's TV show.

Real already spouting their shite , Carvajal saying they arent scared , Rudiger saying we were not dangerous , they can keep quoting their shit , Pep just needs to put the newspaper cuttings on the dressing room wall , no motivation needed.
Like all the 'istree clubs , self entitled and arrogant from their glory hunting fickle fans to their geriatric players , so looking forward to dumping these bastards out.

We played with such restraint last night that those players won’t what will hit them when they play at ours

Yes,where I work there are fans of lots of other teams,and they are in awe of City.They only one who isn't is a West Ham fan.Always mentions money etc.
Just remind him that the tax payer is subsidising club, it's scandalous the deal they got for the Olympic stadium.

Have a guess. His initials are SJ and he is one of the worst out there for anti-City bile on Talkshite. I broke my five year ban on listening to those twats because I have been housebound for a few days. Big mistake.
:-) Did cross my mind it would be him, thought he changed his tune recently though the utter wan**r, Will have a further search. Hope the houseboundness (is that a word) is nothing serious.

Watched Thogdon’s Youtube podcast on the Madrid game, he went absolutely wild when Madrid scored and even joined in the celebratory chants.
Quiet as a mouse when we scored. Expected more from a northerner, unless he’s secretly of a red persuasion, supposedly a Bolton fan.

Just because he’s in the home end. He was cheering for City in the home end against Bayern at ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.