Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was shite for chelsea, hes still none the better.
All I've heard since the match on Tuesday is how great he was, even my mate said it to me, and he's a blue. I just thought he was extremely physical, which you would expect, but otherwise nothing to write home about. He is one dirty bastard though and really sly with it.

Agree wholly about these guys, even though they have my love - Nedum is a lot better tbf - that said we don’t have any pundits who have attained the levels of other pundits atm - how on earth can Micah or Joleon debate with Souness for example? Fortunately, we’re doing our talking on the pitch!

Anybody can debate with anybody if they know they are right. Problem with the pundits we have is that they are often not right, or are not confident enough to explain why they are right.

We don’t claim to know more about your job or industry than you do.
So kindly do the many on here who work in this industry the same courtesy
Some of us have worked in it, lived in it and seen first hand with our own eyes what goes on
As far as Ive seen your only connection with the media has been vainglorious self promotion, whether pushing yourself forward as ‘the Yonner voice of the Hacienda’ in that shit documentary or sucking up to Balague like a starstruck schoolgirl in Porto
Stay in your lane
Did I miss something? :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.