Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wio drug cheat,cheating while his wife was dying I personally take no notice of his little man mentality
you know that this city team is literally killing him.
Like this?

th

W

Know a few old skool Wanderers supporters and their kids have mostly shown no interest in their team , some of them have even tagged on to the Rags & Dippers and disowned their home town team ,that must be heartbreaking watching your kids turn into glory hunters.
That's why we have children's homes.
Kids not Blue
Get rid make another one.
It cost me a fortune to get my boys in the 1980's (living in Salford) to be City fans
But had to be done.
It's alot easier with my grandson he's age 13. CTID

its hilarious.

the guy ends the article saying 2 times real have failed to win the first leg and have progressed to final have been against city..... He fails to mention both those times the second leg was at the Real Madrid stadium.

the stat is everytime real have failed to win their home tie they have been eliminated.
wow that is a stat to quote

He al
its hilarious.

the guy ends the article saying 2 times real have failed to win the first leg and have progressed to final have been against city..... He fails to mention both those times the second leg was at the Real Madrid stadium.

the stat is everytime real have failed to win their home tie they have been eliminated.

He also fails to mention it all means fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.