Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen much in the media about the horrific attack on the coaches carrying Blackburn supporters after their game at Millwall, yet we had them giving full coverage about damage being caused to the Liverpool coach without any photos of the damage supposedly caused. The media are nothing but a shameless shower of shit.

Look at the view from the window looks like they are in a plane looking down into the stadium

Like I said, I am no conspiracy theorist (honestly) but you jump out of your chair screaming when someone you want to score scores, I can't imagine any scenario when you do that when one team scores and then do the same when the other team scores. By all means show appreciation for two wonder goals, but jumping up screaming for both? .... Come on.

Ooh, new one today;

"Can a goal be disallowed after a game?"
Headline and picture of De Bruyne scoring against Real Madrid.

Desperation stakes now. They really don't want it to happen.

Well if the rag infested media want to call for that let’s chalk off Rashford’s goal in January and they would be in 5th. We would also have one more point in the title race.

The only dangerous cnt is Rudiger and his fucking referee assisted shoulders to the face.
They are spouting this shite despite failing to beat us at home which they have conveniently appeared to have forgot. The contrast in opposing players comments is worlds apart. Banging on about only having to play Getafe this weekend, we’re not dangerous blah blah blah sounds like they are the ones who are worried and trying to convince themselves it’s a formality for them. I’m convinced we’ll do our talking on the pitch next week, bring the atmosphere we brought for the Arsenal game we’ll do them smug twats.

They are spouting this shite despite failing to beat us at home which they have conveniently appeared to have forgot. The contrast in opposing players comments is worlds apart. Banging on about only having to play Getafe this weekend, we’re not dangerous blah blah blah sounds like they are the ones who are worried and trying to convince themselves it’s a formality for them. I’m convinced we’ll do our talking on the pitch next week, bring the atmosphere we brought for the Arsenal game we’ll do them smug twats.
And don’t even get me started on all the cry arsing about our goal should have been disallowed, confident my arse!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.