Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the expression - success has many children but failure is an orphan…. Christ so many people jumping on the bandwagon and claiming it’s all down to them… we are a fickle nation….

Indeed.. England women rained on the gathering Liverpool media parade yesterday, didn't they?!

And not only that, they ensured that the BBC SPOTY Team and Coach Awards for 2022 will be heading in the direction of the women's game, rather than to the home of those loveable, insouciant scallywags beside the River Mersey.

At any rate, I rather doubt that the Scouse Red Filth from the other end of the East Lancs would be celebrating anything to do with England women's success at the Euros. After all, they have spent many, many generations (er.. really?!) informing us of their 'otherness' (again, er.. really?!) compared to the rest of us here in Blighty, given that they are, in fact, 'Scouse' and 'not English'..
Is blighty just Engerland then

Aldridge at it again "City fear Liverpool" headline , never ceases to amaze how illiterate clowns like him are given any credence , he's a wind up merchant who is now too old to back it up , a Scouser who remembers their 'istree with a tear in is eye after his tenth pint.
He's a well known drunk in Murkyside and a typical Dipper who comes out with garbage like this whilst sozzled in front of a keyboard , even the replies on the article from Dippers state how embarrassing Aldridge is , he's an insignificant , over the hill prick who should be put out to pasture.

I seen a post from a Brit living in Germany that those last 10 minutes were a disgrace for playing the game out. Me, I completely disagreed.
Cant have it both ways..meedja again..oh there's no time wasting or rolling about like the men!..then when it matters of course we do...meedja knobheads again just make shit up to suit their narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.