Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The presenter is a comedian called Ian Stone. Arsenal fan. He used to do the rounds on the comedy panel shows on TV.

They have two guests each week, who tend to support lower league teams more often than not.

It’s pretty shit but I don’t find it too offensive normally. The bloke the other guy is on about was a Blackburn fan, who was trotting out the lines about how boring he found watching City.
Ah yes that boring old mockney who looks a bit strokey. Saw it once, the football expert that is Ivo Graham slagging city, never watched it again

Ah yes that boring old mockney who looks a bit strokey. Saw it once, the football expert that is Ivo Graham slagging city, never watched it again

Yeah that’s the guy. It always comes on straight after their live European games. And as I’m such a lazy twat, it normally takes me two hours to get round to picking the remote up and turning it over, so I catch it quite regularly.

some whatsapp journos hyping up the two Milan team semis.
forgetting how these club sugardaddied the 90s and 2000's with Berlusconi and Moratti building up 100s of millions of losses due to spending big each year building mega squads, not really worrying of breakeven and stuff...

and also how currently they have Chinese owners/investors but no sportwashing apparently. and funniest as per latest FFP punishements handed last summer out both Milan and Inter was hit with a fine for a period of between 2019/2022.
would that make them FFP cheaters?
it would make us for sure.
Yes but that would be organic cheating - do keep up..........

Is that Eton graduate ivo Graham? A man who has had every single advantage in life due to the wealth of his family complaining about a football team with money? Unfunny silver spoon ****

Is that Eton graduate ivo Graham? A man who has had every single advantage in life due to the wealth of his family complaining about a football team with money? Unfunny silver spoon ****

I wouldn't worry, they have all had their letters in the post this month and told their services are no longer required.

Discovery doing a purge. No more results show, Savage and Sutton done, all told sacked.

I wouldn't worry, they have all had their letters in the post this month and told their services are no longer required.

Discovery doing a purge. No more results show, Savage and Sutton done, all told sacked.
Hopefully that includes serial cheat former referee Peter Walton who'll no longer be "back in the studio".

The footballs on show on BT sports has all 3 so called pundits slagging us off.
city are boring , no one wants them to win the league , digs about the money......etc etc

how do they get away with it?
ive had this playing in background a few times after champions league nights
what a pile of shit bitter nobodys going on with themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.