Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has got very bitter on the Rag CAF City thread. :-)

Read the last page.

They’re all just a bit mental.. We now pay players off the books? Why the fuck would we need to pay Akanji & Ake off the books. It’s bizarre that people think the best team in the league would have to underhandedly pay players under the table.

Read the last page.

They're not just hurting they're completely deluded. That's what 10 years of finishing below City has done to them. City hoovering up trophies while they're losing to teams from places like Kazakhstan in the Europeless League. Poor lickle 'Nited.

You can't be considered one of the greatest teams unless you have three consecutive PL titles and have won the CL.

Now we're on the verge of just that, we are ruining football.
What are these morons going on about, ruining football. But it was OK for them cunts to win everything for 20 years. Aww poor little ushited.

Read the last page.

Here's a good 'un:

"If my memory serves me right. There are lots of dodgy payments not discovered."

Brilliant - dodgy but no-one has seen them!!!

Here's a good 'un:

"If my memory serves me right. There are lots of dodgy payments not discovered."

Brilliant - dodgy but no-one has seen them!!!

Rui Pinto has access to the internet and posts on rag cafe by looks of it? It’s quite funny the rags will have their wings clipped by financial fair play in what they can spend this summer. What they put in place to stop City is now having an impact on them, it’s bloody hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.