Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its looking like we have pissed on the media's chips , the love-in with the Goons will now turn to bitterness , expect a few articles about sportswashing , 105 charges , and if we do beat the Spanish Rags they will be straight over to Jabbathehut Tebas for his comments on "oil clubs".
If we beat Real the hurt level is gonna go through the roof , the temperature of the piss will be off the scale , its brilliant shoving it right up everybody , Dippers , Rags ,Goons , Sky , BT Sport , Simon Jordan , Hairy Hands & Andy Gray , Harris , DeLoooney they will be seething over the summer.

MCFC ruining football since 2008 :)

What are these morons going on about, ruining football. But it was OK for them cunts to win everything for 20 years. Aww poor little ushited.
And I'm old enough to have watched Liverpool win everything for 20 years as well. I just concentrated on city which people just don't seem to do anymore. Rather than just being quiet and supporting their team, it's the fashion just to moan like fuck about clubs who are better run than theirs and who actually win things!

And I'm old enough to have watched Liverpool win everything for 20 years as well. I just concentrated on city which people just don't seem to do anymore. Rather than just being quiet and supporting their team, it's the fashion just to moan like fuck about clubs who are better run than theirs and who actually win things!
City not city, ALWAYS A CAPITAL C

Its looking like we have pissed on the media's chips , the love-in with the Goons will now turn to bitterness , expect a few articles about sportswashing , 105 charges , and if we do beat the Spanish Rags they will be straight over to Jabbathehut Tebas for his comments on "oil clubs".
If we beat Real the hurt level is gonna go through the roof , the temperature of the piss will be off the scale , its brilliant shoving it right up everybody , Dippers , Rags ,Goons , Sky , BT Sport , Simon Jordan , Hairy Hands & Andy Gray , Harris , DeLoooney they will be seething over the summer.

MCFC ruining football since 2008 :)
Being a bit (a lot?) presumptuous here, but I would like 4-in-a-row as that's never been done before in the top flight ever. Then you'll see the media implode.

It has got very bitter on the Rag CAF City thread. :-)

Read the last page.

"I’m no fan of Arsenal but they finally built a really strong team the proper (albeit expensive) way "

Irony is lost on some people.

Yet again on 5 live last night arsenal fans saying we won it because of the money we spent, unchallenged by the pantomime dames savage and Sutton.

Just to be clear, in the 2 windows this season we spent £79m on the best striker on the planet, a World Cup winner and a superb defender. We got more than that back on sales to arsenal, not to mention Sterling, and all the youth players we sold.

I also remember seeing a post on here where someone detailed the net spend of every PL team over the last 5 years and we were I think THIRTEENTH! If possible could someone re-post that thread?

Also on the same show the myth was still being peddled about our squad size, again unchallenged by those two thick pillocks. I read the other week that we had played the least players of any PL team this season, just 18 - the next lowest was Palace at 21. We have a very small squad and are being incorrectly reported as having a large one. The FACT is that we buy well, and have done for over 10 years (Spanish Dave and Yaya £24m each etc) and have invested in the country’s best academy and manager.

The cunts need to start reporting facts and stop peddling lies

Yet again on 5 live last night arsenal fans saying we won it because of the money we spent, unchallenged by the pantomime dames savage and Sutton.

Just to be clear, in the 2 windows this season we spent £79m on the best striker on the planet, a World Cup winner and a superb defender. We got more than that back on sales to arsenal, not to mention Sterling, and all the youth players we sold.

I also remember seeing a post on here where someone detailed the net spend of every PL team over the last 5 years and we were I think THIRTEENTH! If possible could someone re-post that thread?

Also on the same show the myth was still being peddled about our squad size, again unchallenged by those two thick pillocks. I read the other week that we had played the least players of any PL team this season, just 18 - the next lowest was Palace at 21. We have a very small squad and are being incorrectly reported as having a large one. The FACT is that we buy well, and have done for over 10 years (Spanish Dave and Yaya £24m each etc) and have invested in the country’s best academy and manager.

The cunts need to start reporting facts and stop peddling lies

AMEN! fucks me off as well mate all this spending bollocks and the lack of respect of HOW we spend and how Pep improves the players we sign etc!

I grew up watching Liverpool win everything, again nothing said about ruining football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.