Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the lowest, and that includes Steffen's one game, Cancelo, and four players who haven't started a PL game this season, Perrone, Gomez, Palmer, and Phillips.

Our most used 11 have also played an average of 200 minutes more football than "tired" Arsenal, across all competitions.
And we do not get 20 minutes rest every game with fake injuries and tactical timeouts

It really is about time the neandethal Rags & Dippers that read The Sun and other gutter media where informed of reality :

We are 13th in the net spend league over the past five seasons

We have used fewer players than any other Premier league club this season

Our ground had been full to capacity for every league home game

If we win the treble our income would be around £350m , hence we can spend money

Any Premier league punishment would not include Pep's tenure

Sheik Mansour has invested more in the infrastructure and local community then the Rags,Goons & Dippers put together

We won a european cup competiton before the Dippers did

We won a FA Cup, League Cup and League title before the Dippers did , that's history for you

We didnt murder 39 opposition supporters in pursuit of a European Cup

We are not sponsored by proven terrorist money launderers

We have not wasted a million in transfer fees like the Rags to just fight for the top four

We have never stolen information from a competitor by hacking their scouting network

The above are facts that the media choose to ignore to placate their core Rag & Dipper readership quite sure i could think of a few more in the next few minutes , there really are so many myths and lies told about our club.

Twatterface described Liverpool as the PL’s inform side - really - you couldn’t write this stuff
I think your being a bit hard on Liverpool, after all, it will be 6 Premier League titles that they would have shared with us over the last six seasons come the season end, a truly remarkable feat by the Premier League's inform side.

Last edited:
I think your being a bit hard on Liverpool, after all, it will be 6 Premier League titles that they' would have shared with us over the last six seasons come the season end, a truly remarkable feat by the Premier League's inform side.
Not forgetting the Rags & Dippers have shared the last eleven Carabao Cups with us (we only managed to win seven of them :)

Neville on MNF doing a combined Rags 99 and City 23 team after the match tonight

And in doing so heaping pressure on us and assuming we’ve already done the treble to change the attitude if we slip up in one

Why not leave these arguments, if combined XI’s is your thing, personally I think they’re totally pointless, but also things like manager of the year arguments, to after the seasons over?
Why is this even a debate - trying to keep the masses relevant as usual...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.