Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 3 minutes in (Leicester v dippers) and MTIAC mentioned the rags
Yes same.commentary here on NBC with Jim Beglin alongside him
I looked at the clock as soon as he said it and it took 2 mins 45 seconds for us to be informed that Jonny Evans won 3 PL titles with the rags

From the article above

Yves: "Arsenal had to field pretty much the same team for the whole season. Man City can field three different teams if they have to and still win the league. Seriously, what did people expect was going to happen?"

Yves is clearly a know nothing twat but the BBC are still happy to quote him.
Aren't City the team that has used the least amount of players?

And deny Leeds and Leicester regarding goal difference.
Besides which, wtf has 'it was hardly a game changer' got to do with blatantly ignoring the rules ?
Oh and what if I had £100 on 4 nil ? There are consequences that aren't always obvious when bent referees ignore blatant fouls.
If it helps send Leeds down I'll cope.

With rival fans and pundits there always has to be a reason why someone 'lost' the title rather than us winning it, it seems to me. It's always Liverpool were unlucky or Arsenal bottled it... it's never that City were just too good/relentless
This narrative is purely to placate the red top supporting masses.

It's a completely different situation at the boardroom level of our rival clubs. They know only too well that MCFC is the real deal.

It's why we hear managers like Tent Peg at the rags referring to the process as 'The Project'

They ridiculed us in 2008 for coining that phrase, now It's the only hope our rivals have of staying relevant let alone challenging for silverware.

Bob Wilson just been on FiveLive Now I've always liked him until that interview on the Naga Munchetty show He was asked to talk about Arsenal but he managed to get in numerous times the cost of the City squad being the most expensive ever assembled due to the unlimited resources of Sheik Mansour. Having to compete with the youngest ever squad assembled, there's 1.5 years difference. Then he brought up that City are being investigated for over 100 breaches of financial regulations and that it will "take three to four years" and if found guilty will there be implications for this title, if City win. He said I don't what it to sound like "sour grapes" Well Bob you have just played buzz word bingo and you couldn't have sounded more bitter if you'd tried
Clearly Wilson had been briefed and was using a crib sheet
The presenter of the Breakfast show, LFCult fan, also said that the club have "unlimited resources"
No disrespect to you Gordy but I can't stand that nag woman as soon as she appears on tv much to Mrs
annoyance as she likes BBC breakfast the tv channel is switched or tv turned off. Podcasts are the way, Forever Blue, Bolt from the Blue, 93:20, Were not really here. I had Talk shit on very briefly this morning and their Southern based reporter Alex Crook ( who is a rag t**t probably in his early thirties who I imagine latched on to them when they were winning due to piscan bullying tactics tapping his f*****g watch, refs, media in pocket etc) was crying its not right for football for 1 club to keep winning titles, should be shared round and was backed up by Laura Woods and ironically Alistair Mcoist who won multiple titles with Rangers f*****g hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.