Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly paraphrasing for comedic value but the conversation virtually went like:

GN: City are probably a better team than we were but I’m convinced we would have found a way to beat them.

JC: Why didn’t you find a way to beat Pep’s Barcelona when they destroyed you in two finals?

GN: That doesn’t count. They were a better team than we were.

"How biased is the Sky commentary on the Arsenal?" asks missing link Martin Keown

Is he fucking mental. They were gutted when Brighton scored. Neville & Tyler sounded like they were going to cry.
Funnily enough Every other clubs fans think Tyler wanks City off and he idolises us. Yet we think the exact opposite.

No disrespect to you Gordy but I can't stand that nag woman as soon as she appears on tv much to Mrs
annoyance as she likes BBC breakfast the tv channel is switched or tv turned off. Podcasts are the way, Forever Blue, Bolt from the Blue, 93:20, Were not really here. I had Talk shit on very briefly this morning and their Southern based reporter Alex Crook ( who is a rag t**t probably in his early thirties who I imagine latched on to them when they were winning due to piscan bullying tactics tapping his f*****g watch, refs, media in pocket etc) was crying its not right for football for 1 club to keep winning titles, should be shared round and was backed up by Laura Woods and ironically Alistair Mcoist who won multiple titles with Rangers f*****g hypocrite
Laura Woods the Arsenal fan......

Slightly paraphrasing for comedic value but the conversation virtually went like:

GN: City are probably a better team than we were but I’m convinced we would have found a way to beat them.

JC: Why didn’t you find a way to beat Pep’s Barcelona when they destroyed you in two finals?

GN: That doesn’t count. They were a better team than we were.

& to show how backward they are they put the players in a 4 4 fucking 2…..

They’ve still no idea about the benefits of a sweeper keeper, inverted full backs etc etc

Keane wouldn’t have got a touch & the asthmatic ginger pig would have been coughing his guts up whilst being passed off the park.

My response would be Gary, the standard of football & the players was so much lower because you actually played for that team. In the modern game you’d be championship level at best.

She's such a hypocrite. I remember her on the Sunday Supplement many years ago she fell in love with football watching Liverpool with Heighway, Souness, Dalglish at a time when they were winning literally everything. Her monotone, dreary voice would even make Martin Tyler sound like a livewire.
and stated the best footballer she’d seen play live was none other than…………………. Jari Litmanen, which fully illustrates the idiocy of the crank!

& to show how backward they are they put the players in a 4 4 fucking 2…..

They’ve still no idea about the benefits of a sweeper keeper, inverted full backs etc etc

Keane wouldn’t have got a touch & the asthmatic ginger pig would have been coughing his guts up whilst being passed off the park.

My response would be Gary, the standard of football & the players was so much lower because you actually played for that team. In the modern game you’d be championship level at best.
They would struggle to beat Southampton today.

Just as our late 60s team would have struggled to beat Forest in 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.