Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A selection of todays headlines from the sports pages of the Mail:

"Gary Neville accuses Arsenal star Oleksandr Zinchenko of 'over celebrating'"
"Gary Neville initially refuses to pick ANY Man City players in his combined team with United's 1999 Treble winners"
"'Klopp is coming for you': Gary Neville warns Man United and Newcastle"
"Gary Neville believes Newcastle could MISS OUT on the top four"
"You want leaders to spread composure and lift anxiety: Gary Neville says"

Hard to understand exactly why Martin Samuel chose to fuck off to The Times isn't it!

I bet he wasn’t crying for protection for the player that martinelli took out.
How that challenge goes unpunished is beyond me……

However…. His team mate made sure he didn’t do it again (Caicedo maybe)
And was thanked lol
For a shoulder into the face like that you would get a straight red in rugby, classed as dangerous play.

"Gary Neville initially refuses to pick ANY Man City players in his combined team with United's 1999 Treble winners"

Hard to understand exactly why Martin Samuel chose to fuck off to The Times isn't it!
That’s such poor isn’t it? So much content generated by basically half an hour of Sky’s coverage on tv last night.

Talksport Jim white just said "Manchester city are on the verge of history, but have we gone quiet on the elephant in the room?" So sounds like him and Jordan are about to go in on us...

Talksport Jim white just said "Manchester city are on the verge of history, but have we gone quiet on the elephant in the room?" So sounds like him and Jordan are about to go in on us...
I'm sure the reason why it's gone so quiet about this is that it's going though court now so any misinformation could harm the case case for either party

& to show how backward they are they put the players in a 4 4 fucking 2…..

They’ve still no idea about the benefits of a sweeper keeper, inverted full backs etc etc

Keane wouldn’t have got a touch & the asthmatic ginger pig would have been coughing his guts up whilst being passed off the park.

My response would be Gary, the standard of football & the players was so much lower because you actually played for that team. In the modern game you’d be championship level at best.
People compare that rag team to us all the time without realizing the current RAG team would beat them. The game has moved on significantly in 24 years i'd say you could go as low as mid table and most of the current PL teams there would beat them.

Even for the media thread this comes across as just weird, surely you could find something more deserving of being angry at?
Even weirder, is you taking a couple of minutes out of your day, to type your displeasure about my displeasure of a Manchester radio station bigging up a rival club.

Takes all sorts, eh, Mr Meldrew?

Why do you read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.