Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would struggle to beat Southampton today.

Just as our late 60s team would have struggled to beat Forest in 99.

They compare Grealish to Giggs as they are nothing like so they can do the usual smoke & mirrors but imagine comparing Giggs to Foden & it’s a mismatch. Could Giggs swap wings or play through the centre. Most Rags I knew would slag him off for not being able to cross a ball.

She's such a hypocrite. I remember her on the Sunday Supplement many years ago she fell in love with football watching Liverpool with Heighway, Souness, Dalglish at a time when they were winning literally everything. Her monotone, dreary voice would even make Martin Tyler sound like a livewire.
Don’t you mean a “Dippercrite”?

Henry Winter apparently has an article in the Times with his team of the season and there are 7 City players and the quote at the side is full of praise for one John Stones! ‘A man for all reasons, for his defensive strengths, his determination, and the ease and authority with which he steps into midfield’ he says about that young man! :-)

SEVEN City players. But who is this John Stones of whom he speaks? :-) ;-)

Last edited:
They compare Grealish to Giggs as they are nothing like so they can do the usual smoke & mirrors but imagine comparing Giggs to Foden & it’s a mismatch. Could Giggs swap wings or play through the centre. Most Rags I knew would slag him off for not being able to cross a ball.

Yeah but Giggs can shag his brothers wife, you can’t teach or coach that into players like Foden.

Henry Winter apparently has an article in the Times with his team of the season and there are 7 City players and the quote at the side is full of praise for one John Stones! ‘A man for all reasons, for his defensive strengths, his determination, and the ease and authority with which he steps into midfield’ he says about that young man! :-)

SEVEN City players. But who is this John Stones of whom he speaks? :-) ;-)
He's good but, he's no Alan Kernaghan. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.