Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Martin Samuels wrote a decent article in the Times about us yesterday.

I heard that from a mate who's an (upset/philosophical) Arsenal fan so read/share with caution...

No disrespect to you Gordy but I can't stand that nag woman as soon as she appears on tv much to Mrs
annoyance as she likes BBC breakfast the tv channel is switched or tv turned off. Podcasts are the way, Forever Blue, Bolt from the Blue, 93:20, Were not really here. I had Talk shit on very briefly this morning and their Southern based reporter Alex Crook ( who is a rag t**t probably in his early thirties who I imagine latched on to them when they were winning due to piscan bullying tactics tapping his f*****g watch, refs, media in pocket etc) was crying its not right for football for 1 club to keep winning titles, should be shared round and was backed up by Laura Woods and ironically Alistair Mcoist who won multiple titles with Rangers f*****g hypocrite
Don’t disagree but I like a bit of radio I listen to all City pods and lots of tech ones as well My post was about Bitter Bob and the BBC allowing his diatribe

0730 sports desk on Radio MANCHESTER, and there's an audio clip of Klopp.
I bet Radio Miseryside don't reciprocate with audio clips of Pep or Tent Peg, whenever they play.
It was like this, 3 years ago, when the greatest premier League side ever won the COVID title
Media City is infested with dipper acolytes

Henry Winter apparently has an article in the Times with his team of the season and there are 7 City players and the quote at the side is full of praise for one John Stones! ‘A man for all reasons, for his defensive strengths, his determination, and the ease and authority with which he steps into midfield’ he says about that young man! :-)

SEVEN City players. But who is this John Stones of whom he speaks? :-) ;-)
Just look at all the posters of him all over the walls of your house Eccles :D

0730 sports desk on Radio MANCHESTER, and there's an audio clip of Klopp.
I bet Radio Miseryside don't reciprocate with audio clips of Pep or Tent Peg, whenever they play.
It was like this, 3 years ago, when the greatest premier League side ever won the COVID title
Media City is infested with dipper acolytes
Even for the media thread this comes across as just weird, surely you could find something more deserving of being angry at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.