Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Wallace had fuck all to say about Abramovic and Gazprom funding fucking Chelsea to unprecedented levels did he the ****. Thats also a fossil fuel, how fucking inconvenient. He can fuck off.

Banging on about our owner only attending one match?

Someone should let him know his other company assets make the City Group look like a corner shop in comparison to Walmart. Not withstanding the pain in the arse of the security necessary for visiting royal dignataries. I'm sure he's aware of not creating any issues for the team and management in the build up for games. He's obviously trying to make out he doesn't give a fuck really to feed the state backed bollox and quantifies it by "we all have our own opinions on that" referring to SM as sole owner. Yet fails to outline exactly what those opinions are, the melt.

The whole thing was yet another negative hit piece, all about the "charges" and even quoting Peps statement about "exceptional legacy" in a demeaning way, as if to imply largesse and arrogance when it was clearly said tongue in cheek as demonstrated by the accompanying journos laughing.

The lead mouthpiece even managed a "not won it without Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, the best team ever" as another put down.

Make no mistake these cunts are already demeaning and painting any potential treble achievements as tarnished by the allegations.

I truly fucking hate them all.

Last edited:
Sam Wallace had fuck all to say about Abramovic and Gazprom funding fucking Chelsea to unprecedented levels did he the ****. Thats also a fossil fuel, how fucking inconvenient. He can fuck off.
Who dat then? Some prick who thinks his words hold any ounce of importance? No one cares anymore. We won, you lost. Now feck off.

The only time I've seen them moderated (or locked) is when City fans go on there and defend the club with cold hard facts.

Must be 'moderated' by some spotty Rag interns down at MEDIA City.
It’s the same on most comments sections. They post with impunity yet don’t even attempt to mention Standard Chartered and Western Union, you’ve no chance. Same with certain spamming posters , you’re not allowed to take them on which makes me think some of them are just wind up merchants that are actually employed by the paper.

BBC Online Headlines this morning :
De Bruyne still needs his defining moment.
Walker admits being 'hurt' by Guardiola criticism.
'I want to avoid Real' - can 'underdogs' Inter complete 'miracle'?

All these negative articles, is there a big match on tonight?

Not linking it but the mirror did a comedy article about Man City struggling to be in top 4 if you adjust the league table without Erling haaland’s goals :-)

It's an article for the absolute desperate rags and dippers to go in to work telling anybody that's bothered to listen to such shit.
Journalism is in the gutter
To give it a little more comedy value, they should have replaced Haaland with Nunez or Weghorst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.