Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

Then I heard the rest of the bullshit he came out with and it all made sense!

He grew up on the mean street of Hertfordshire, don't you know!

Clearly at pains to show how working class he is by saying he used to play on a plastic pitch in Bedfordshire.

From the gutter to the gutter press.

The the pre planned,organised and coordinated media 'LIE-ATHON' today is utterly shameful but to be expected of a shameless bunch of odious,envious,bitter no marks.

I could go on but I'll save my self the bother and end with......
Fuck em City,do your job,crush the bastards and make all true Mancunians proud !!

ps...FUCK EM AGAIN !!

Just for one day........don't go buying the Mail,dont turn on Talk Sport,don't go trawling the BBC pages on the net,or seeking any other sites of negativity and reason to be outraged.

Stay in a positive place,dont allow any fucker to try and spoil your day, and enjoy the build up to a monumental occasion without the distraction and jealousy of the turds that want us to fail for their own self interest.

Fuck em all......smash these cunts tonight,and then Milan in the final......and then bathe and revel in the inevitable river of boiling piss.

CTID

Well that’s ok then we obviously are the underdogs tonight and Madrid should be winning through,anyone actually think if this was any (not just the rags or red scousers) other English team these types of articles would be the complete opposite,English media desperate to see English football team fail ..
Oh yeah I bet you could count on the fingers of one hand how many journalists want city to win the champions league, it is pathetic and puerile from them, but success breeds bitterness and jealously so not entirely unexpected

Wants it all ends up, which exposes cunts like him.

In one sentence, saying our owner Sheikh Mansour has only attended one game (that he knows of)

In another sentence, we are owned by a Fossil Fuel state.

Both are meant to denigrate, but let's not allow the contradictions get in the way of another good smear job!

Contrast and compare the narrative about a guy from Qatar who just happens to be about £4bn short in his personal finances...
Yep, him trying to formulate and find the right wording when talking about the Qatar bid was a sight to behold. And not in a good way.

The the pre planned,organised and coordinated media 'LIE-ATHON' today is utterly shameful but to be expected of a shameless bunch of odious,envious,bitter no marks.

I could go on but I'll save my self the bother and end with......
Fuck em City,do your job,crush the bastards and make all true Mancunians proud !!

ps...FUCK EM AGAIN !!
Fuck em up City

Not linking it but the mirror did a comedy article about Man City struggling to be in top 4 if you adjust the league table without Erling haaland’s goals :-)
Who did they suggest filled his spot or did we play a whole season with 10 men?

We've won the Prem just last season without a proper number 9 so unless we are handicapped with only 10 players whoever came in would contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.