Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems more made up shit. Villa are top because the flew to Australia. Is that a different Australia than the one the rags flew to ?
Villa also flew to europe for a friendly when they were back in the UK, so more miles travelled I would suspect

Last edited:
So you would advocate female football players receiving the same pay as men and only having to play for 54 minutes?
Ahh, the good old straw man argument. Argue one thing and then move the goal posts and pretend that's what you meant all along.

That's exactly what I meant all along. You are calling me a misogynist because I call out something that is patently unfair. Nothing to do with sex or gender, which ever it is nowadays. I have met quite a few women and one or two of them were actually quite nice.

That's exactly what I meant all along. You are calling me a misogynist because I call out something that is patently unfair. Nothing to do with sex or gender, which ever it is nowadays. I have met quite a few women and one or two of them were actually quite nice.
Only one or two????????? You must have a pretty low opinion of women. Maybe you are misogynist, but don't want to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.