Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dipped my toe.

A lot seem to think any of the 'top' managers could have equalled if not bettered Pep at City....

Fucking deluded the lot of 'em.
What the rest of football & the media don’t realise, is Pep formulates a plan, changes tactics, playing style, personnel, defensively & offensively, and introduces it over a summer & into the season, the rest of football is still trying to replicate Pep-ball 2016, meanwhile we’re down the road lifting umpteen trophies, the guy operates 10 years in front of everyone else, those that choose to imitate (Arsenal) barely hang on to our coat tails, the rest…miles behind

_129750560_metro.jpg

_129750563_express.jpg

_129750567_mail.jpg

_129750915_times.jpg

_129750921_star.jpg

_129750929_mirror.jpg

5 Live this morning is obsessed about the need to win the CL. Such luminaries as Chris Sutton have already opined that Pep is at City to win the CL, and the host has just spoken of the 'mental block' about winning it. The biggest reason I want to win it is to shut the mouths of no-marks like this. I know of no other club that comes under similar scrutiny about winning trophies.
I wish I'd known Chris Sutton was on 5 Live I'd have tuned in to listen to him ... woke up at 5 ish this morning (bizarrely had the Alverez song in my head) and couldn't for the life of me get back off. Sutton would've been perfect, he could sent a wooden fence post to sleep!

What gets me with this banker from Qatar is no one in the media ever mentions his personal wealth or how he is going to fund this purchase! All we hear read is that he going to buy them out in full and spend billions on the ground improvements new training facilities new players and how he going to change the surrounding area of the swamp!

Just looks all to good to be true this 1 billion guy..
Forbes gives his personal wealth as $1.1 billion which means, unlike Sheikh Mansour with City, he hasn't got the readies to buy the rags. So the question remains, where is the bulk of this proposed takeover money coming from? Shirley not from the "unlimited resources" of Qatar's sovereign wealth fund...

Forbes gives his personal wealth as $1.1 billion which means, unlike Sheikh Mansour with City, he hasn't got the readies to buy the rags. So the question remains, where is the bulk of this proposed takeover money coming from? Shirley not from the "unlimited resources" of Qatar's sovereign wealth fund...
And will there be any football “journalists” investigating?

Lol the irony were actually playing a state backed team tonight but we're the villains
Their very name Real Madrid means Royal Madrid.
"Founded in 1902 as Madrid Football Club, the club has traditionally worn a white home kit since its inception. The honorific title real is Spanish for "royal" and was bestowed to the club by King Alfonso XIII in 1920 together with the royal crown in the emblem."

Was just listening to talkSHITE on the way back from school drop off and they had a section on about what other clubs’ fans want the result to be tonight - unsurprisingly for a talkSHITE production every fan they presented wanted City to lose - I think we all know whether they would do something similar for a rag, dipper, spurs, chelsea semi final. Cunts.

To be fair both Agbonlahor and McCoist said they wanted City to win but clearly the producers of the show had a different agenda. Arsenal supporting show host Laura woods didn’t express an opinion

Oh yeah I bet you could count on the fingers of one hand how many journalists want city to win the champions league, it is pathetic and puerile from them, but success breeds bitterness and jealously so not entirely unexpected
Not if you're from Burnley though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.