Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned on Talksport this morning expecting some analysis of tonight's match, only to be met by another 10 min discussion about utds takeover. Yawn. Just before I switched over Laura Woods explained how utd fans were "desperate for a takeover as it would allow them to compete at the highest level again".

How weird is that when only Chelsea have outspent them in all of Europe the last 5 years and most of that has come in the last year. This false narrative of poor little utd unable to compete under the nasty Glazers seems to have permeated all sections of our media.

5 Live this morning is obsessed about the need to win the CL. Such luminaries as Chris Sutton have already opined that Pep is at City to win the CL, and the host has just spoken of the 'mental block' about winning it. The biggest reason I want to win it is to shut the mouths of no-marks like this. I know of no other club that comes under similar scrutiny about winning trophies.

Wants it all ends up, which exposes cunts like him.

In one sentence, saying our owner Sheikh Mansour has only attended one game (that he knows of)

In another sentence, we are owned by a Fossil Fuel state.

Both are meant to denigrate, but let's not allow the contradictions get in the way of another good smear job!

Contrast and compare the narrative about a guy from Qatar who just happens to be about £4bn short in his personal finances...

What gets me with this banker from Qatar is no one in the media ever mentions his personal wealth or how he is going to fund this purchase! All we hear read is that he going to buy them out in full and spend billions on the ground improvements new training facilities new players and how he going to change the surrounding area of the swamp!

Just looks all to good to be true this 1 billion guy..

5 Live this morning is obsessed about the need to win the CL. Such luminaries as Chris Sutton have already opined that Pep is at City to win the CL, and the host has just spoken of the 'mental block' about winning it. The biggest reason I want to win it is to shut the mouths of no-marks like this. I know of no other club that comes under similar scrutiny about winning trophies.
And worse still,if we do get past Madrid tonight and beat inter in the final,the narrative will be well they should be winning it and should have sooner ..

And worse still,if we do get past Madrid tonight and beat inter in the final,the narrative will be well they should be winning it and should have sooner ..
Should be winning it anyway. And, if we don't, Pep has failed. It's a bizarre narrative.

What gets me with this banker from Qatar is no one in the media ever mentions his personal wealth or how he is going to fund this purchase! All we hear read is that he going to buy them out in full and spend billions on the ground improvements new training facilities new players and how he going to change the surrounding area of the swamp!

Just looks all to good to be true this 1 billion guy..
Leverage the purchase with £5bn debt, it's the organic way, the model we should all aspire to...

Herbert by name, Herbert by nature.

In the mail this wanker says that the booing of the jingle has become tiresome and implies that our motive to do so is purely finance related.

He’s normally happy to jump on any woke bandwagon so it’s odd that he doesn’t remember the racist attacks on Yaya and UEFA’s sickeningly underwhelming response to those - a major reason why we boo the jingle.

Anyone who encounters this freeloading **** tonight is honour bound to throw beer over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.