Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to entertain we could get the treble which considering I was still nervous on 85 mins & 3 up shows I’m still scarred by Cityitus.

The media have served up another night of shit sandwiches, they’ve written off every one of our signings & then have the nerve to then say it’s expected. Everything to pour scorn on the strategy, work ethic, talent, camaraderie, humility of Manchester City so how do give them a big “fuck off!”

One of my early memories at Maine Road was the bloke walking around the ground at full time wearing a sandwich board saying “the end is nigh” which used to sum up the mood. If we win the treble, after the victory tour I’d love the players to be called on stage wearing the board with the most ridiculous insult they’ve had.

Imagine,

KDB “I thought it was lira”
Haaland “joined the wrong club”

Etc etc

Last edited:
Wow, just seen Nick Harris’ tweets from last night. A new low even for him. Hope he’s never allowed to step foot in Manchester again.

Some on here defend him because he suffered a bereavement a few years ago. Sad yes, but who hasn’t?

I’m sorry but that doesn’t give you a free pass to throw around “cheats” and “doping”.

When’s he getting fucking sued???

“Nobody should begrudge City fans their joy” grudgingly writes Jon Liew whilst insisting that as a neutral his main feeling towards tonight’s events and what they signify is indifference.

So indifferent in fact that he writes a 1500 word article talking about us.

Jon’s not a happy bunny tonight !!

The most idiotic quote from that article was 'No academy players and no Mancunians started for City last night.'

There was 3 fucking academy players on the bench one of whom came on and assisted FFS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.