Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just seen Nick Harris’ tweets from last night. A new low even for him. Hope he’s never allowed to step foot in Manchester again.

Some on here defend him because he suffered a bereavement a few years ago. Sad yes, but who hasn’t?

I’m sorry but that doesn’t give you a free pass to throw around “cheats” and “doping”.

When’s he getting fucking sued???
Sorry who are you talking about?

Never heard of the geezer.

Is he OK?

I think a lot of us 'lesser' club fans love it, its mainly the bitter/bigger club fans that can't handle the fact you have gatecrashed their party and kicked them out.

That football tonight was truly sublime, the goals were excellent, loved Silva's header and was Alvarez's goal his only touch? Certainly his first I think. It was only Courtois who stopped it being 7 or 8 nil

The title is yours and I'll certainly be rooting for you in the FA Cup and CL Final
Thanks mate.

I think a lot of us 'lesser' club fans love it, its mainly the bitter/bigger club fans that can't handle the fact you have gatecrashed their party and kicked them out.

That football tonight was truly sublime, the goals were excellent, loved Silva's header and was Alvarez's goal his only touch? Certainly his first I think. It was only Courtois who stopped it being 7 or 8 nil

The title is yours and I'll certainly be rooting for you in the FA Cup and CL Final
Yours isn't a 'lesser' club, as 'Hammocity' says elsewhere.

Wolves is a fine, great club, with a long history of success and failure, just like City. Wolves were our opponents at the first game I ever went to at Maine Road in 1959, champions of England and a force to be reckoned with in Europe, in fact trailblazers for English involvement in European competition.

I'll never forget the thrill of that first game. We put four past the champions. Mind, your lads put six past Trautmann that day in reply! When the teams came out, seeing my sky blue heroes was such a buzz. Equally impressive though was the sight of those Gods from Molineux in their old gold and black strip. They looked undefeatable! Always had a soft spot for 'The Wolves' ever since..

So thanks for your compliments about our team. But never, ever think we view any team as 'lesser' than us. Good luck for next season and beyond (except, that is, when you play us..!)

The most idiotic quote from that article was 'No academy players and no Mancunians started for City last night.'

There was 3 fucking academy players on the bench one of whom came on and assisted FFS....

The idiot that wrote that reference about City’s academy needs to understand that it makes the club a lot of money. At the same time it produces players like Phil Foden and Rico Lewis whom if they are a good enough get the opportunity to play in the first team. The academy is all about ensuring we can put the best players on the pitch, if that’s done from selling on talent so we can plough money into player recruitment so be it.

The most idiotic quote from that article was 'No academy players and no Mancunians started for City last night.'

There was 3 fucking academy players on the bench one of whom came on and assisted FFS....
I thought he assisted Alvarez?
Jokes!
It was a peach of a ball.

You’re not lesser clubs or fans, you picked a team for allegiance, family and friends. I honestly never choose City for any other reason than my best maté’s growing up were Blues, it wouldn’t have bothered me me if we won nothing but it’s been great. I hope, and know, you’re going to get some fantastic days following your club, huge respect to you.
Well said Hammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.