Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel a bit dirty saying this.....but Owen was very decent last night on BT,he was clearly blown away by our footy and,in fairness,he let it be known.
Not only last night, I feel like he’s been very fair and honest about City for quite some time now. When everyone was questioning Haaland and it was a bit of a trend to say he is the wrong fit for City etc, he wasn’t having any of it. Even after the Community Shield.

Not only last night, I feel like he’s been very fair and honest about City for quite some time now. When everyone was questioning Haaland and it was a bit of a trend to say he is the wrong fit for City etc, he wasn’t having any of it.
I think if you are footballer you can't but help but appreciate our play. No matter how much it agrieves you personally to do so.

Think that’s Richard Jolly who, tbf, seems pretty reasonable and balanced in most of his articles. Delaney’s face on that is hilarious though.

FwZD797WcAAostp
How was this bellend allowed into the stadium, and once he was in why didn't any city fans drag the fucker out, or at least smear a hot pie in his kite?

Looks like he's had filler injections to give himself blowjob lips

Wow, just seen Nick Harris’ tweets from last night. A new low even for him. Hope he’s never allowed to step foot in Manchester again.

Some on here defend him because he suffered a bereavement a few years ago. Sad yes, but who hasn’t?

I’m sorry but that doesn’t give you a free pass to throw around “cheats” and “doping”.

When’s he getting fucking sued???

That ****’s a disgrace.

Ooh, "Hard power", titter, titter.

I like Jonathan Liew's writing. "On the biggest stage, in their favourite competition, the most dominant club in Champions League history had been placed under intolerable levels of stress, and simply detonated."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.