Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours isn't a 'lesser' club, as 'Hammocity' says elsewhere.

Wolves is a fine, great club, with a long history of success and failure, just like City. Wolves were our opponents at the first game I ever went to at Maine Road in 1959, champions of England and a force to be reckoned with in Europe, in fact trailblazers for English involvement in European competition.

I'll never forget the thrill of that first game. We put four past the champions. Mind, your lads put six past Trautmann that day in reply! When the teams came out, seeing my sky blue heroes was such a buzz. Equally impressive though was the sight of those Gods from Molineux in their old gold and black strip. They looked undefeatable! Always had a soft spot for 'The Wolves' ever since..

So thanks for your compliments about our team. But never, ever think we view any team as 'lesser' than us. Good luck for next season and beyond (except, that is, when you play us..!)

That’s the issue with the red clubs, all others have a connection, it’s bigger than winning although it’s great when we do.

They seem to think they were created from star dust & are higher up in the chain & that’s how they lobby to get their own way.

The idiot that wrote that reference about City’s academy needs to understand that it makes the club a lot of money. At the same time it produces players like Phil Foden and Rico Lewis whom if they are a good enough get the opportunity to play in the first team. The academy is all about ensuring we can put the best players on the pitch, if that’s done from selling on talent so we can plough money into player recruitment so be it.

Southampton bought us Akanji & Alvarez with our academy purchases.

I don't give fuck what these sad cunts write, in fact it makes me giggle.
What we witnessed last night was very special, it will stay with us blues forever. History will show we absolutely mullered one of Europe's elite. No amount of bitter scrawling will ever take that away from us.
Up the blues. Have it!!!!!

Last edited:
Southampton bought us Akanji & Alvarez with our academy purchases.

They don’t understand how City’s footballing operation works which allows the club to recruit the best people to do the job. The arena opening up and a new hotel on site in the coming years will bang extra money into the clubs coffers. No other club is doing what City are doing, it’s too late for them to catch up which is why they are desperate to hang as many charges as possible from the Premier league.

And is that Glendenning next to Miguel, the big sex pest
Think that’s Richard Jolly who, tbf, seems pretty reasonable and balanced in most of his articles. Delaney’s face on that is hilarious though.

FwZD797WcAAostp

“Nobody should begrudge City fans their joy” grudgingly writes Jon Liew whilst insisting that as a neutral his main feeling towards tonight’s events and what they signify is indifference.

So indifferent in fact that he writes a 1500 word article talking about us.

Jon’s not a happy bunny tonight !!
Hes like when my Mrs is giving me the cold shoulder and I ask what's wrong and she says nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.