Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s a Millwall fan which explains the saltiness
Total fake. Blackheath, private school, then Oxford University and the Guardian. A life of total privilege like everyone at the Guardian. The Millwall persona was invented. Doubt if he has ever been to the Den. He represents everything wrong with the English media. A leech on the sport we love.

The bloke calls Bernardo a little shithouse. And he's pretending to be a fan of a team that has Fernandes, Antony and Martinez in it. I'm guessing he must have bunked off school on they day they taught the concept of self awareness.

I do sympathise for the Forest fan, turn in the eye, sloppy mouth issue and sits like and looks like Ronnie Corbett.

The bloke calls Bernardo a little shithouse. And he's pretending to be a fan of a team that has Fernandes, Antony and Martinez in it. I'm guessing he must have bunked off school on they day they taught the concept of self awareness.

He posts or used to on Twitter by the Name of Sandra Marsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.