Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the narrative from the media is now " has the premier league become a farmers league ?" Arselona were.top for 250 days yet they apparently chased us down

Woods is an upgrade on that lanky streak of piss, she might have let her team’s position this season get the better of her but she’s never slandered us like that ****. That will probably mean McCoist gets bumped up to host the Tshite show as I can’t see her managing that work load.
She called us cheats on talksport. So hold the praise.

I mean, he'll be writing that bilge in a country that just arrested peaceful protestors for no reason, that introduced id laws for voting which stopped people voting, on a laptop made from the exploitation of kids from mining cobalt and parts from near slave labour in China.

Sure, he's fighting the good fight for human rights.
Will you lot fuck off with your political beliefs to off topic. You are fucking boring. Leave the football forums clear of your fucking inane ramblings.

To be honest, I take it as a mark of how far beyond them we are now.

Now pundits and commentators just have to say “City” for everyone to know exactly who they are talking about.

In contrast, they have to say “Manchester United” to both remind viewers/listeners/readers that that another club near us still exists and clarify that they don’t mean Newcastle, West Ham, or Leeds when they are talking about their middling or shite performances.
Similar thoughts re the rags, they truely are an irrelevance, it dawned on me after the mid week mauling of Real just how irrelevant they actually are - everything rag related is just noise, the true noisy neighbours, long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.