Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, I've just used that link to tell them what a bunch of wankers they are!

Good stuff. You certainly aren't alone in that, I know several blues have used the opportunity to go to town on them. In a way its helpful they've provided a platform for us to rant... They'll definitely read them, as they'll be stockpiling the usual anti City sentiment for whatever hatchet job they've got in the works off the back of it.

Woods is an upgrade on that lanky streak of piss, she might have let her team’s position this season get the better of her but she’s never slandered us like that ****. That will probably mean McCoist gets bumped up to host the Tshite show as I can’t see her managing that work load.

Two English non red top teams in the finals of Europe and our press moan. Yet when the dippers are in a European final the press/media say we should all get behind dipperpool as they an English club. Fuck off
Yep, nothing said about the Billion Pounds Rag squad being in the Europa, playing teams with negative net spend like Sevilla

Saw a few seconds of SSN his week, with that blonde woman saying "City", and then mentioning MANchester U****d.
Turned over to Judge Judy.
To be honest, I take it as a mark of how far beyond them we are now.

Now pundits and commentators just have to say “City” for everyone to know exactly who they are talking about.

In contrast, they have to say “Manchester United” to both remind viewers/listeners/readers that that another club near us still exists and clarify that they don’t mean Newcastle, West Ham, or Leeds when they are talking about their middling or shite performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.