Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any other walk of life, people are held responsible for their failures, incompetence, inability and unsuitability for their occupation. Clearly not in Sports "Journalism".
Journalism (Sport and Political imho) died a long time ago when they tied themselves to clients (obviously not Tolmies hairdo and Samuel), They have the cheek to beg for donations and subscriptions from us, because nobody values their work - not the public, not advertisers.

Ross Atkins on the BBC has done one of his brief presentations on us, which he normally saves for political issues. It's not the worst thing I've seen but is heavily weighted against us. It asks 'experts' what happens if the cases are proven and not what happens if it's not and why every periodical reporting since 2009 has failed to find anything.

The give away is near the end, his normally expressionless face breaks and his top lip starts to quiver - and the veil drops - I'm gonna go with gooner or dipper.

Harris blocked my friend on Twitter last week (a rite of passage).

My mate actually sent him a very considered, polite, non-sweary tweet asking him to describe his current state of mind, and whether he felt being mentally unwell gives him the right to pursue a libellous vendetta.

Mate even expressed sympathy for the mental health issue, but just wanted to know if Harris honestly felt it gives him a free pass to do what he’s doing.

No reply, just a block.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.