Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris blocked my friend on Twitter last week (a rite of passage).

My mate actually sent him a very considered, polite, non-sweaty tweet asking him to describe his current state of mind, and whether he felt being mentally unwell gives him the right to pursue a libellous vendetta.

Mate even expressed sympathy for the mental health issue, but just wanted to know if Harris honestly felt it gives him a free pass to do what he’s doing.

No reply, just a block.

Can't see anything wrong with those questions, personally.

:)

dont remember this much shit being said about the rags even when a player was avoiding drugs test.
How many other players were at it ?
Were the press calling for the rags trophies in which the drug played to be taken of utd ?
The amount of fergie time goals they scored still looking as fresh as the start of the match. The opponents dead on their feet. Something very suspicious and the press/media said nothing

I know it's a bit "The Land That Time Forgot" around the press area, but come on, let them know today - and plenty of photos of the hurting c#nts.

Can't the people in front of the press box hold up an enormous banner saying "Champions 2023" on the front and "Fuck off you bastards" on the back so that the press can't actually see the match?

Can't wait to celebrate later. Fuck them all. They'll be gagging for front row seats. We should tell a few to swivel now.

I'll just leave this here......
a8728295e0bbb0f04802825f066fb067.jpg
Hehe KDB gives Jack a high five....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.