Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s an almost total eradication of competition but we only won it because Arsenal faltered which infers it was a competitive league. Make your mind up. How does any publication worth its salt employ this idiot.
Clicks!

Lot's and Lot's of clicks.

Carragher being all matey with our lads on the TV last night, pretending to be professional. The next day he’s calling for the Premier League charges to stick and calling us cheats. I think it’s long overdue we start banning these twats from the stadium. What do we actually get out of them being let in? Literally nothing in it for us.
Watch out for this dick head doing the same thing again today.

Watch out for this dick head doing the same thing again today.

Spot on mate. Carragher and Ferdinand are such hypocrites. All matey with the players and Pep trying to worm their way in and as soon as they're out of ear shot they go back to peddling their biased, anti City rhetoric to placate their fan base. The players are in a difficult position, but I'd love it if one of them calls them out for it. I reckon Dias has it in his locker to do that. Pep certainly does!

The so called ‘academic’ knows the square root of fuck all if he thinks something being outside the limitation period is a loophole. Limitation periods are mandated in statute, and followed by bodies such as UEFA in the interests of justice and fairness to all clubs that are subject to its rules. They exist to provide certainly around litigation and require parties to commence proceedings within a prescribed time-limit. They are apparent to all parties involved from the outset, and cannot be imposed retrospectively.

They bear absolutely no resemblance to a loophole. They are (in the context of the UEFA charges) a well-established, widely understood, unequivocal, mutually agreed term of the contract between the parties.

They are also taught to law students at a very base level.

I have never heard a competent lawyer describe a limitation period as a loophole, and nor have I ever heard one describe their deployment as unfair. They are widely accepted across the legal profession as both manifest and a hard and fast rule - something to be closely observed and treated with respect, especially in the contemplation of any litigation.

How could something with those characteristics ever be described as a loophole, unless you didn’t know what you were talking about?

They do/don't know but just choose to keep on throwing the mud relentlessly to brainwash the thick masses that we're cheats. Of course the crying mardarses of the red shirts don't need any convincing it helps comfort the crybabies as they sob into their club quilts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.