Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved her argument. Ferguson is better than Peo because he did it when other clubs had less money… I.e. United were relatively speaking more dominant. Is she really that stupid. For god sake Sky.
The fact that the producers are not screaming into Vicky Gomersal's ear piece "go to a break! go to a break! while she's wittering on says it all.

This is pretty much the same boat as me. Go to home games, occasional away trip, when I watch on the box never ever have the volume up for the two biggest wankers, spit and rat. And come on BM. The only problem then is punters coming on here saying he said this, she said that, which does get you ticking. The only two angles in the MSM for City are cheats and/or sportswashing, there is nothing else and tbh I don’t want praise from these utter cunts.
Just had to go to Decathlon for some cycling stuff so had Talkshite on for approx 15mins. Talked about us winning a crowbarred in State Funding and all the money we've got. Not one single mention of our spend compared to Arsenal's recently. Also said is it becoming a farmer's league.

Also, they mentioned Chelsea going for 4 in a row WSL.......not one single word about Farmer's League.

It's all nonsense and probably why I tend to just nip in and out as I don't want their bullshit ruining my enjoyment.

Just had to go to Decathlon for some cycling stuff so had Talkshite on for approx 15mins. Talked about us winning a crowbarred in State Funding and all the money we've got. Not one single mention of our spend compared to Arsenal's recently. Also said is it becoming a farmer's league.

Also, they mentioned Chelsea going for 4 in a row WSL.......not one single word about Farmer's League.

It's all nonsense and probably why I tend to just nip in and out as I don't want their bullshit ruining my enjoyment.

You can spend a shed load of cash like the rags and Chelsea but you still need a good manager and players with the right attitude. Pep improves every player Haaland is so much more a team player now.

The **** needs to realise why he’s ended up at BEIN sports and basically got thrown out on his ear from sky sports with that equally perverted bald headed prick Andy Gray, they’re a pair of Benny Hill type upskirters, who the hell shags their daughters best mate without any remorse ?
Keys wife was having treatment for cancer at the time too.
The day I pay any attention to anything Keys says will be a cold day in hell

Let’s no forget everybody that this degeneration of city goes decades before the PL started , there is one club who have controlled the press (most definitely locally) even back in the late sixties , most certainly the seventies. I always remember as a kid the likes of David Meek in the local press. This was started by you know who, it’s like our successes in the late sixties and for most of the seventies have been airbrushed from history. Never ever underestimate the power over the press that those shites from Trafford had and still have. We are a club labelled as a lucky third division outfit -compared to PSG , a club formed in 1970, the year we won a European Trophy , fuck them all.

I think it's quite hilarious that Sky's cash cow last day of the season will be a complete damp squib next Sunday.
Hopefully all the relegation possibilities will be sorted this weekend so they have no narrative to obsess over and hype up all week.
No doubt they'll just choose to show the Rag & Dipper matches to guarantee revenue from the armchair plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.