Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With City’s dominance now looking never ending I can honestly see an NFL style solution on the horizon for the cartel. Play offs after the “regular “ season. It’s basically the way the MLS and in fact our Rugby League are settled. Whilst there’s no way they can stop Pep over a full season, jiggers pokery can play a part over a single game. See our game at OT for proof. Getting City kicked out on trumped up charges will probably never happen even though its been a fruitful smear campaign. Just my thoughts.
Todd Boehly likes this.

Just watched Sky Sports and was gobsmacked.
Gary Neville eulogising over City. He said the team was amazing to watch and fully expects us to win the treble, whilst admitting that he’d rather not. He also said that our spending over the last 5 years has been in line with, and indeed less than, a number of other teams. He was full of admiration for Pep and put him in the same bracket as Sir Alex and said our team is on a par with the 1999 team. Of course, he’s wrong in that regard, Pep and our team are better, but we do still need to get over the line.
The City love in continued with Jamie O’Hara and Lee Hendrie both waxing lyrical about our team and Pep with O’Hara declaring him the greatest manager ever.
I’ve pinched myself a few times and I didn’t dream it. Someone is going to get sacked or people are starting to realise just how good we are and are now having to stop the lies and speak some truths.
It was very refreshing I have to say.

What is blatantly obvious is that to a man from ex footballers on the tv talking about us is that they all agree that it’s not just the money that makes a great side , just been listening to Jamie O’Hara on sky sports and he’s absolutely bang on , as have others , even that red rat GN is in awe of this side and manager. Air headed big titted ladder climbers , and wankers in the press just don’t fucking no what they are talking about. We win the treble (fingers crossed) then Pep is the greatest manager of all time , he’s revolutionised football in this country at every divisional level, something Ferguson has never done , he ran United like a Nazi dictator both in the dressing room and with the press. Nothing will ever be the same when Pep leaves , just enjoy it whilst we have him,this , is literally as good as City will ever get,he’s a blue , and that’s by far the most important thing for me , he gets us, the club , and he’s instilled that into every player who walks on the pitch. The best , no question of doubt.

Gary Neville eulogising over City. He said the team was amazing to watch and fully expects us to win the treble, whilst admitting that he’d rather not. He also said that our spending over the last 5 years has been in line with, and indeed less than, a number of other teams. He was full of admiration for Pep and put him in the same bracket as Sir Alex and said our team is on a par with the 1999 team. Of course, he’s wrong in that regard, Pep and our team are better, but we do still need to get over the line.
The City love in continued with Jamie O’Hara and Lee Hendrie both waxing lyrical about our team and Pep with O’Hara declaring him the greatest manager ever.
I’ve pinched myself a few times and I didn’t dream it. Someone is going to get sacked or people are starting to realise just how good we are and are now having to stop the lies and speak some truths.
You’ve just taken the words out of my mouth , fantastic post mate.

I loved her argument. Ferguson is better than Peo because he did it when other clubs had less money… I.e. United were relatively speaking more dominant. Is she really that stupid. For god sake Sky.
Did Fergie have less (pro rata) financial support than Pep ?
Sky would naturally say that, as they would never mention the huge amount of "new money" that the Premier League and Sky brought.
Guess who benefitted the most out of that ?

Look at the end of the day regardless who pundits support or played for and their dislike of City,you put that aside as you only come across as bitter and dropping into the realms of delusion if you can’t acknowledge the achievements of this team/club and Pep Guardiola ..

EQw0BeyWkAAxmpp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.