Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could live with Arsenal or Spurs winning it.
Sorry mate, I just can’t be doing with any of the “Hateful 8” winning anything, especially Arsenal who lead the pack.

We must not forget these conspiring twats. I think there was a ninth, but can’t remember.

Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Newcastle and Burnley

Sorry mate, I just can’t be doing with any of the “Hateful 8” winning anything, especially Arsenal who lead the pack.

We must not forget these conspiring twats. I think there was a ninth, but can’t remember.

Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Newcastle and Burnley
Everton?

Mohamed Salah equalised from close range after a pass by Nunez, a £64m signing from Benfica."

It wasn't a pass it was a mis-controled poor touch that got away from him, straight to Salah in front of an empty net...
Bloody hell, they’re so desparate to keep Nunez’s fee comparable to Erlings. It’s pathetic. Trouble is the more the public sees it the more they believe it. They’ve been doing that shit for years. There really should be a media watchdog to name and shame the tossers and make them accountable for putting out the truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.