Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris the Hatchet Man at the Daily United.

Healine article.

You can imagine what most of the comments are, and probably from supporters of Liverpool, United and Arsenal.

When are City going to ban this Rag and it’s reporters from the Etihad? Another attack and smear on the club which has happened throughout the season. Yet City still allow the Daily Mail and their reporters into the Etihad and feed the fucking pigs!!

View attachment 81052

Lol

It really pisses me off,so i'll carry on reading it.....

I'm expecting these parasites in the media to go into overdrive these next couple of weeks and find every negative thing to do with city possible. The fear of City doing the treble is eating away at them, making them angry and even more bitter. We just have to win both the finals and bury their ugly faces in the sand once and for all

Here you go

Edit: enjoyed this bit:

Another week passes and tumbleweed continues to blow around the Manchester United takeover. It’s like an extraordinarily dull episode of Succession, with characters you feel guilty rooting for, but minus the witty dialogue, high-stakes drama or a compelling narrative. Who do you want to win, the greedy American venture capitalists, the Qatari billionaire that nobody had heard of until two months ago, or the boyhood fan in Sir Jim Ratcliffe who was so inspired by United’s glorious past he bought a season ticket at Chelsea and a football club in France? Can’t we just give it to Cousin Greg?
The description of the uefa historical co-efficient, completely nailed it.
Currently City benefit, because we’ve had consistency for the past decade in Europe.
that’s pretty bad, but it won’t change now. We aren’t going to lobby against it, we now benefit. The cartel clubs won’t, as they are the ones who pushed for it, with the threat (that they still did!) of a superleague.

All English clubs (and supporters), should be anti-cartel clubs, because they get shafted time and time again. And yet they attack/follow their agenda (eg hateful 8 letter). So wrong, so bizarre, like turkeys voting for Christmas. ‘I know we get shafted for Christmas dinner, but look at the joy it gives our masters’

They should pray for a PL relegation triple of Liverpool, United and Arsenal every year, and hope that the least they all miss out on top4 (or pretty much guaranteed top5 from next year, now…), for the sake of the English game.

Either that, or just sod them off to the superleague and throw them out of the English football pyramid and English cups. I’d get behind that, would benefit the entire 89 other professional pyramid clubs to be engaged and feel that they do actually matter. Pure pipe dream I know, and probably a financial disaster - the loss of worldwide sponsorships and tv money, but you can dream…

Healine article.

You can imagine what most of the comments are, and probably from supporters of Liverpool, United and Arsenal.

When are City going to ban this Rag and it’s reporters from the Etihad? Another attack and smear on the club which has happened throughout the season. Yet City still allow the Daily Mail and their reporters into the Etihad and feed the fucking pigs!!

View attachment 81052
It is just click bait. For my shame i have looked at it and it does state, CFG broke no rules. But a headline reflecting that wouldn't attract the shhep

I'm expecting these parasites in the media to go into overdrive these next couple of weeks and find every negative thing to do with city possible. The fear of City doing the treble is eating away at them, making them angry and even more bitter. We just have to win both the finals and bury their ugly faces in the sand once and for all

I do hope so, it’s been fantastic motivation.

Healine article.

View attachment 81052
And absolutely nothing wrong with what we are doing, all above board. It's called fine business sense by our leaders something which makes Harris squirm that bit more.
Two 50m players for each position lol, that **** knows how to get the rags and dippers frothing by a blatant lie, utter twat

Not read Sportinicels article but his several tweets breaking it down

Basically soriano had a multi club dream city concured, made it happen, it helps us find young talent but not all of them become first teamers, most have gone on. to have good careers.elsewhere None of this against any rules.

Pretty pointless article

But if it gets picked up reported more keep pointing out about “stock piling” players down the line you never know uefa the fa could bring rules in to stop it!

And absolutely nothing wrong with what we are doing, all above board. It's called fine business sense by our leaders something which makes Harris squirm that bit more.
Two 50m players for each position lol, that **** knows how to get the rags and dippers frothing by a blatant lie, utter twat

How did they describe it when the Rags were playing in Belgium.

But if it gets picked up reported more keep pointing out about “stock piling” players down the line you never know uefa the fa could bring rules in to stop it!
Harris churns this shite out all the time, I doubt anyone picks up on it, and he even states we work within FIFA rules.

Jist another dig at our momey at another angle as he mentions Peps wage and unlimited funds as per

"The 36 'stockpile stars' cost City a total of £99.67m in fees paid and, so far, have earned £87m in fees recouped."

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ALL this and we ended up breaking even? What's the point of this article I am dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.