Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pathetic Harris writes a tedious article which basically shows City have done nothing wrong.

Meanwhile a proper journalist Marin Samuel again today in the Times points out (with facts) how the cartel are trying to take away fair competition

The likes of Harris Delaney Ronay Lieu never tackle this issue as the red masses would not like it.

Some might say they are cowards.
Some might say ! They are shithouses masquerading as journalists and they ARE cowardly pricks frightened to write anything against the clubs who are rotten to the core and can’t handle competition..

I loved that Pep bodied Paradise when he implied the season would only be a success if we blew Uniter/Inter away.

Paradise admitting his job is to find a headline - and here I was naively thinking it was to report the facts.

Paradise really is the worst of the worst. If we had a Bluemoon Cup for worst "journalist" he would surely make the last 4. It's the snidey, arrogant way he goes about his business. At least some of the others don't try and hide their disdain for us.

There's stiff competition, but I think Jamie Jackson may well actually be the worst of the lot. Not only does he have nothing of any worth to say, but his prose style is embarrassing for someone who makes a living writing for a supposed quality newspaper.

Remember that this is a man who was accorded the privilege of covering Pep Guardiola at close quarters over several years yet chose to publish a book about the managerial genius of Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. That really tells you all you need to know about him and his work.

There's stiff competition, but I think Jamie Jackson may well actually be the worst of the lot. Not only does he have nothing of any worth to say, but his prose style is embarrassing for someone who makes a living writing for a supposed quality newspaper.

Remember that this is a man who was accorded the privilege of covering Pep Guardiola at close quarters over several years yet chose to publish a book about the managerial genius of Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. That really tells you all you need to know about him and his work.

Have you seen his latest one chronicling the Rags quad season? It's so bad it's hard to tell if he's being serious or it's a parody. He's not even trying to flog this one - it's a link on his pinned tweet.

But if it gets picked up reported more keep pointing out about “stock piling” players down the line you never know uefa the fa could bring rules in to stop it!
Didn't Chelski have more than 60 players out on loan not so long ago, and some on 2+ year deals...... Now they just have a first team squad of 78 players :)

Harris the Hatchet Man at the Daily United.

Healine article.

You can imagine what most of the comments are, and probably from supporters of Liverpool, United and Arsenal.

When are City going to ban this Rag and it’s reporters from the Etihad? Another attack and smear on the club which has happened throughout the season. Yet City still allow the Daily Mail and their reporters into the Etihad and feed the fucking pigs!!

View attachment 81052
I don't understand the point being made here. We make huge profits selling players from our youth teams but obviously (as is the case in every other club) the vast majority don't make the highest level. Why is Angelino in the picture. He played a few times for City but has had a good career elsewhere. We are just running a smart business. Players are queueing up to sign for our academies because we have the best coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.