Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw 7 different quotes yesterday re: Erling Haaland and Luton Town yesterday
.e.g. Multi millionaire stars such as Man Citys Erling Haaland will make their way through to the tiny dressing rooms via a potholed car park and a door under a concrete bridge. ( Grant Rollings)

Kenilworth Road is a real throwback to the 1980s. It would be fascinating to see Erling Haaland and the rest of the prem superstars rocking up there next season.
(PaddyPower)

No wonder the Luton chairman made a comment about it last night.

Why Haaland had to be mentioned is beyond me.
You do realise that we're the biggest thing in football right now?

Why are the cunts promoting the cup final as "United v City" when were the home team?

SSN wanking over the Shrek article.
Which isn’t even written by him. Conversation with his ghost writer probably went like this:

Ghost Writer: Right Wayne, paper needs 1500 words by tomorrow, what topic should we cover this week

WR: nited

GW: We can’t keep writing about them every week otherwise people might think we are some sort of marketing propaganda for them. We need to be transparent at all times.

WR: I am no trans parent

GW: I said transparent not trans, oh never mind, I need a topic to writ3 about

WR: nited

GW: How about we write about what a great team City are and all the negative press they receive is unjustified

WR nited done treble, City not great

GW: Okay, let’s write about how nited can stop them winning the treble

WR: Yeah, let’s

The Andy Cole and the Wayne Rooney article should of been written after if we had won the treble! Writing it now gives them a better opportunity to criticise us!

Oh! If we don’t win the treble they’ll be Hundreds of articles kicking us again..

Harris the Hatchet Man at the Daily United.

Healine article.

You can imagine what most of the comments are, and probably from supporters of Liverpool, United and Arsenal.

When are City going to ban this Rag and it’s reporters from the Etihad? Another attack and smear on the club which has happened throughout the season. Yet City still allow the Daily Mail and their reporters into the Etihad and feed the fucking pigs!!

View attachment 81052
This organisation needs a complete ban from the ground. Its never ending with them and pathetic articles like this.

Adding more fuel to hate fire.

View attachment 81071

Two articles from the Daily Mail highlighting how good our youth set up is for making money and how much City earn from tv money. However we all know City have to rely on Sheikh Mansour for hand outs and all our income is inflated.

"The 36 'stockpile stars' cost City a total of £99.67m in fees paid and, so far, have earned £87m in fees recouped."

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ALL this and we ended up breaking even? What's the point of this article I am dying

It's the ones he hasn't mentioned which would water down his shit piece.

Profits galore on the business model. Feel free to mention Kelechi, Enes Unal, Sancho.

Twat doesn't even factor the zero fees for Lavia.

But he knows that already.

What a wanker.

Jack Grealish cost £100m. Enzo Fernandez cost £107m. Think about how many times you've heard or seen Grealish's fee mentioned compared to Fernandez's. Why is that?
Our recent title victory has triggered an absoloute avalance of anti-City articles and commentaries. Liverpool have failed to qualify for the Champions League, missing about £100m in revenue. The print and television media is infested with Liverpool fans. The negativity is not coincidental.
Martin Samuel's article about the inherent protectionist corruption of FFP is glossed over, I've seen another decent article about how words and language really matter, they set the tone of a whole narrative, and using the word "fair" in FFP establishes and ingrains the idea that anybody spending and investing money to compete with the established elite, is doing something "unfair" or is "cheating". If they called the exact same rules the Elite Protection Rules ("EPR") they'd achieve the same goals, but nobody would care about them being potentially broken. "Fairness" is what matters, but fairness to who? If Newcastle start regularly taking one of the Champions League places from the elite, they better get their legal teams ready, because that's not "fair".
Meanwhile we'll keep collecting trophies, and giving two fingers to the "unfairness"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.