Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what you said in a post about the PL charges:

”I find it incredibly hard to believe that City of all clubs haven’t cheated over the past 14 or so years. It’s almost idiotic to believe otherwise.

Ironically, I think relegation would be a brilliant thing for the club. We’ve got to used to winning back to back titles and spending the casual 100 million. Maybe we need some slumber to remind newer fans of the troubles we had 40 years ago. Yeah, Pep (despite all comments) would probably leave, players and other staff following soon after.”

Here’s the link.

I call rag.
Fairly sure he was taking the piss.

Many of his posts are made from a sarcastic POV.

It worked. :-(

The ‘State-Backed’ headline caught my eye.

Article origin. Paris.(arf!)

A612DE65-AAF4-404A-B9AC-3F2706044C7F.jpeg

It worked. :-(

The ‘State-Backed’ headline caught my eye.

Article origin. Paris.(arf!)

View attachment 82262

Well that's weird. From AFP? City are "state-backed", whatever that means, but we were bought by ADUG which is "backed" by Mansour. Being careful with words or not understanding anything? Your choice.

Or maybe just lumping City and PSG together to make an irrelevant sporting point sound interesting?

I have sometimes wondered why ownership of the CFG changed from ADUG to Newton halfway through the PL investigation, though. Maybe there is something in it that was cleared up in a new structure.

Anyway, more likely AFP knows nothing, I suppose.

Excellent piece on Haaland here from lifelong Blue Paul Morley. Well worth a read.

Wow!
To this City fan, that is the best article I've ever read about us.
Magnificent and very cleverly written.
Poetic.
Doffs cap to Mr Morley. I think he's captured how the majority of us feel about Haaland, Pep, and our beloved club.

Excellent piece on Haaland here from lifelong Blue Paul Morley. Well worth a read.

I didn't know Morley was a City fan. (Or maybe I didn't remember - thinking about it he would surely mention it in his massive book about the North.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.