Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hypothetical but if Prince William bought Aston Villa or Rishi Sunak bought Southampton out of their respective personal fortunes would those clubs be universally and negatively described as "state owned"? Of course they wouldn't and therein lies the hypocrisy.
Something I have mentioned before, our old Queen had a stable full of thoroughbred race horses, these horses won races all over the world. Is this state owned or even sports washing? Course it isn’t.

What do we think the commentary will be like tonight on the west ham game on bt sports,will there be any sly digs on the club or owners..ps come on the hammers one of only two English teams left in European cup finals ..
It will be West Ham TV with people like Joke Hole and Wio. Proper club blah blah

Something I have mentioned before, our old Queen had a stable full of thoroughbred race horses, these horses won races all over the world. Is this state owned or even sports washing? Course it isn’t.

Yes, but the argument is that she isn't an absolute monarch like Mansour and ....

Oh, wait a minute ......

The Goodwood racing festival is totally sponsored by Qatar.
It is in fact called "The Qatar Goodwood Festival".
The prize money for the 5 days is £8 million.
Not a single solitary word about sports washing from any newspaper
or media outlet. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.