Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if BT sport will be as pro City on Saturday as they are pro West Ham tonight? Cole and Cole, we will get Turdinhand and Owen, snide comments about players fees etc, cunts

The good thing is, there isn’t an ex-Inter player who is a BT pundit, so there is no need to support them apart from Camel Gob, who will be supporting them, hoping they stop the treble.

The good thing is, there isn’t an ex-Inter player who is a BT pundit, so there is no need to support them apart from Camel Gob, who will be supporting them, hoping they stop the treble.

But they’ve been in touch with Klinsman & Voller yo do it.

It also takes us back 30 years when everything was better.

Reactions: jrb
I wonder if BT sport will be as pro City on Saturday as they are pro West Ham tonight? Cole and Cole, we will get Turdinhand and Owen, snide comments about players fees etc, cunts
Weeo, Ginger Pig, Fingerblast Dad and Stevie Mee would be my guess?

Micah will be on CBS nursing a semi.

TalkSPORT tomorrow
lots of Empty seats as 600m West Ham see off 600m lira FordCortina from Florence
Unfortunate enough to hear 5 mins of Goldstein earlier (before I turned over), bigging up Soccer Aid at their ground as the big game this weekend, with comms live on Sunday.
What’s more they are apparently broadcasting the drive time show live from that ground on Thursday and Friday this week as part of “the build up”.
It’s not as if there’s any else going on this weekend in the world of football.
Couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing, but then again …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.