Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually said to Gary Neville on 77 minutes as Erling Haaland was substituted if he was his MOM ,He added I'm not pre eating but there's still time for a west ham.player to score a hat trick maybe ...... really Martin really ??
To be honest, Although there was the usual undertone of annoyance from Tyler and Neville at our dominance yesterday they were also very full of praise for our play and that of Haaland.

haha that is ridiculous? Is this fella a professional journalist? Surely not? He would seem to be more like a 14yr old boy typing hate in his bedroom as something has upset him.

Nobody can take this fella seriously can they? His peers and his employers must surely see how silly these kind of posts are? bizarre.

Football team get good at putting ball in back of net controversy.

I watched the game on a stream on OPTUS 1 channel. They had Scholes, Owen & SWP on as pundits as the rags game was shown earlier. They were unbelievably fullsome in their praise about Haaland and City in general. In fact a bit OTT. The difference to their punditry on BT sport was extremely notable. To me it just confirms that BT have a very definite view of how they want to potray us. The difference really was chalk & cheese. Coincindence? I think not.

haha that is ridiculous? Is this fella a professional journalist? Surely not? He would seem to be more like a 14yr old boy typing hate in his bedroom as something has upset him.

Nobody can take this fella seriously can they? His peers and his employers must surely see how silly these kind of posts are? bizarre.
The guardian pod had one of its employees saying how much he hated watching City win. Don't know who it was, why he hated us or who he supports, but you never hear these out of their depth vitriol spreaders saying how they hate other clubs. This is the msm worldwide and it will get worse.

The Delaney tweet is a Hall of Fame contender. Just got to laugh at the twat:

Talking of Hall of Fame I watched the Sky 30 min HOF special on Aguero. Excellent for those who haven't seen it.
Excellent for one small thing. Of all people they cut to this dirtbag a few times for his "expert" view on Kun :)

He probably preferred that scruffy handball one the rags scored, thick ****.

Garth Crooks: "I am not in the slightest bit swayed by the over-the-top predictions that this lad can score 30 or 40 goals in the Premier League"

Haaland, playing the for the best team in the land, in a team that scored 99 goals last season, with a history of scoring a goal a game, after scoring two goals on competitive debut - and he's not swayed. No way. Not swayed. Why would he be swayed. FFS

The Delaney tweet is a Hall of Fame contender. Just got to laugh at the twat:

Talking of Hall of Fame I watched the Sky 30 min HOF special on Aguero. Excellent for those who haven't seen it.
Excellent for one small thing. Of all people they cut to this dirtbag a few times for his "expert" view on Kun :)

And there you have it. He is the complete journalist. In-depth knowledge of finance and geopolitics, master of football tactics - and now someone has only gone and given him a crystal ball!!

A tweet dripping with resentment, anger, jealousy and most importantly.... recognition of his inability to do feck all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.