Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC: Another smart and impressive deal' - analysis Macallister to Liverpool​

This will be the smart and impressive team that brought in

Thiago - 20million and 20 good games before being consistently injured
Keita - 55million pounds worth of solid garbage
Nunez - 87million pounds worth of bench warming material
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 35million pounds of broken glass
And the team that signed Ben Davies & Kabak as their january window deals in 2021

I know they've done some decent business as well, but you'ld think they never get anything wrong. If anything they've not really succeeded (Diaz maybe, Konate maybe, Jota for 45mil still seems ridiculous) for 3-4 years in the transfer market.

Here’s what you said in a post about the PL charges:

”I find it incredibly hard to believe that City of all clubs haven’t cheated over the past 14 or so years. It’s almost idiotic to believe otherwise.

Ironically, I think relegation would be a brilliant thing for the club. We’ve got to used to winning back to back titles and spending the casual 100 million. Maybe we need some slumber to remind newer fans of the troubles we had 40 years ago. Yeah, Pep (despite all comments) would probably leave, players and other staff following soon after.”

Here’s the link.

I call rag.
He doesn’t even hide it! FFS what are the mods up to, get the Rag WUM booted would never have happened back in my days wielding the ban hammer ;-)

Claire Foy's dad is a City fan...as evidenced on tonight's Who Do You Think You Are ? Both of them drinking from City mugs as I write this (maybe Claire is a City fan too ?).

Just happened to put this on about 10 minutes ago and saw him drinking from the mug. Wondered if it might get picked up on here! Will they have a City connection somewhere else!

Just happened to put this on about 10 minutes ago and saw him drinking from the mug. Wondered if it might get picked up on here! Will they have a City connection somewhere else!
The bit where he said he’d hate it if any of his ancestors turned out to be rags was a thing of beauty (he did say United but we know what he was thinking).

Yeh probably not the City connection the dad was hoping for. Your relative was arrested by where the Etihad is now. He was probably hoping for an ex-player!
Very odd (or coincidental) the timing of this episode. Criminal activity in the 1860s right where the Etihad now stands !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.