Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 articles on bbc football relating to City, one about Noel Gallagher and one asking how Inter stop City (in fact the latter is there every week, just change the opposition team’s name)
I think there will be grudging praise if we win but deep down, a seethe and anger at how great we have become.
Some though will not be able to hide their rage.

Evening news is a disgrace, one article regarding walkers injury . I’ve noticed they’ve had a few snide digs all week , still running with various articles about the rags . Horrible rag newspaper media outlet what they call themselves. Seriously think it’s an anti city media outlet.

Evening news is a disgrace, one article regarding walkers injury . I’ve noticed they’ve had a few snide digs all week , still running with various articles about the rags . Horrible rag newspaper media outlet what they call themselves. Seriously think it’s an anti city media outlet.
I thought Stuart Brennan redressed the balance despite him being a Rag. But he's gone so it's largely anti-City.

Last edited:
I don't know why Daily Mail don't pay and get their logo emblazoned on the back of Internzionale's shorts. Fucking embarrassing the tripe they have already come out with this week for a British newspaper. Oliver Holt and fucking Mike Keegan are like two schoolchildren. Bellends.
It's so noticeably different if United or Liverpool are due to play a big match. I don't know how they can be so openly biased - it goes against their whole being. The Guardian hate us - virtually every article is critical and they often don't even write about the football. I don't get so annoyed about it these days. It comforts me to think we must be causing them a lot of pain for them to do what they do.

I don't know why Daily Mail don't pay and get their logo emblazoned on the back of Internzionale's shorts. Fucking embarrassing the tripe they have already come out with this week for a British newspaper. Oliver Holt and fucking Mike Keegan are like two schoolchildren. Bellends.
Wouldn’t wipe my arse on the Daily Mail.
As I only read papers on my phone these days, that’s probably for the best.

City fans should just face it that the media will play to the rags and dipper scum no matter what. Just enjoy their pain, I will actually be worried when they stop as that means we aint top anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.