Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange that there are no wage estimates on any Messi articles I’ve seen him going to Miami.

We know he likes to get the best deal so it must be comparable to Saudi but why no mention. All I’ve seen is US companies like Apple etc will sponsor but it’s really strange.

It’s almost like the downplaying of Mccallister to Dippers with no agent fees or his salary included.
The footballing media in this country is an utter disgrace. Just when you think they have reached the bottom of the barrel they go even further. It’s a complete waste of time reading, listening or watching any of it. It’s so fucked up now with bias and agenda’s there is no way back. I absolutely fucking despise every single one of them. I just hope and pray we do it on Saturday night to put a dagger right through the heart of the lot of them. Their pain will be unbearable and we are the ones who will inflict it. I can’t fucking wait!

Evening news is a disgrace, one article regarding walkers injury . I’ve noticed they’ve had a few snide digs all week , still running with various articles about the rags . Horrible rag newspaper media outlet what they call themselves. Seriously think it’s an anti city media outlet.
Every day somebody is giving us a warning in that MUEN.
Warning about complacency or warning about how strong the Dippers and rags will be next year.
It's one of the worst media outlets for having an agenda against us.
Absolute toilet material

The footballing media in this country is an utter disgrace. Just when you think they have reached the bottom of the barrel they go even further. It’s a complete waste of time reading, listening or watching any of it. It’s so fucked up now with bias and agenda’s there is no way back. I absolutely fucking despise every single one of them. I just hope and pray we do it on Saturday night to put a dagger right through the heart of the lot of them. Their pain will be unbearable and we are the ones who will inflict it. I can’t fucking wait!
Amen brother although Martin Samuels is excluded.

Warning about complacency or warning about how strong the Dippers and rags will be next year.
Absolute toilet material
I think it's very kind of them to point out all of these impending risks to our complete dominance

Absolute toilet material
Warning after warning from the media for every game we’ve played in the last month!

There is no proper journalisim anymore,like there is no proper punditry, hence newspaper circulations are falling on their ars and subscriptions to Sky and BT are also on their way down. There are little better than those sad wierdos on those fan channels begging for subscribers. Not sure what will happen with print media but am sure in a few years we wont have these useless pundits and commentators anymore, think people are sick of them and their rubbish output. Like most i dont want or need Wio, Richards, Keane and the rest stating the ovbious and then have to listen to some commentator calling out names of famous footballers.

There is no proper journalisim anymore,like there is no proper punditry, hence newspaper circulations are falling on their ars and subscriptions to Sky and BT are also on their way down. There are little better than those sad wierdos on those fan channels begging for subscribers. Not sure what will happen with print media but am sure in a few years we wont have these useless pundits and commentators anymore, think people are sick of them and their rubbish output. Like most i dont want or need Wio, Richards, Keane and the rest stating the ovbious and then have to listen to some commentator calling out names of famous footballers.
What?......no more of Tyler saying Bobby and his "and its liveeeeeee"?? If that happens then that's the end of football for me. :-) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.