Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the charges fail, they will move onto the next set of insults. We are the Meghan Markle of the football world - the beautiful outsider - and hate generates clicks. Any insult will do - if we win, 115 charges; if we lose - we cannot win the CL, and we have 115 charges. We disturbed the apples in the cart, and the fat, bloated, red-faced greengrocer wants his revenge.

Guardian today. Karen Carney writes a good, interesting piece. Please, whatever you do, don't look at or click on any other headlines involving City. Not even the slightest effort to disguise the jealousy/envy/hatred. Twunts.

Radio 5 Live good tonight and remains available on BBC Sounds with back to back 1 hour programmes: Euro Leagues and a special How Pep Changed Football.

Marcotti good on the Gab and Jules pod. Puts aside the 115 and and talks about wages (6th) and transfers (low relativ e spend to competitor) over the last 5 years, good management, Pep etc. A complete contrast to Rory Smith on the Men in Blazers pod when he plays city bingo. Arsehole.
Gab is normally fine. It's that julienne Lauren's that's a problem. PSG fan parading as a usual red top shill.

I know I'm on a self imposed media ban but I just have to say that this is the first time I've been glad that the Local News folk from BBC are on strike! I would have thought that our own area news would back a local team but they never do. :-(

p.s. I agree with the strike by the way because we deserve local news and they deserve (in the most part) to have local jobs. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.