Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that segment and switched it off as they passed back to the tall guy in case they were going to go back to M(R)oan!
I don’t need to be wound up by the myopic, biased, Specsavers needing flipping media today or tomorrow so I’m going on a self imposed news blackout!! Swear word, swear word!!

I just know that they are disrespecting our team and our fans and our club!!

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!
You naughty woman ... swearing under your breath. Thats it Eccles don`t let the bastards grind you down. ;)

Don't whatever you do read the Guardian's concert reviewer - yes, the Guardian's concert reviewer - explain why he hates City in a major opinion piece. And yes, every single bingo card gets a mention....
The Manchester Guardian a day before Manchester City’s biggest game allowing some non entity to write some guff that a petulant 16 year old could have written. And call it Opinion.

Would that column have been published if it was Utd or Liverpool?

Free world but it’s beyond me why any City fan would ever go near that hypocritical rag.

Bbc news just now, Dan the contemptible **** Roan managed to get into his 1 min. -

Abu Dhabi owners pumping in over £1 Billion;

115 premier league charges;

Loss to chelsea 2 years ago;

Inter Milan superior pedigree

Feel free to introduce yourself to me in Istanbul tomorrow you sad sick twat
Any idea how much this **** gets paid? From effectively the public purse?

It's a fucking disgrace

Raphael Honigstein on 5live this morning:

"Most players cannot understand Peps way of thinking"

"Most people in football don't want Pep to succeed or The City football model to succeed"
The second part is quite understandable. Most people in football aren't City fans.

The first part is true also, because most players haven't played under Pep. Those who have stuck around with him understand his ways.

Pretty meaningless drivel really.

And it is starting all negative thinks they can write they will write, but they can not take our success from us doesnt matter how many negative stories they make. We will grow be even better.They are evny and jealous for our success and that will eat them inside.At the end that is only what they will have bullshit made up story without any evidence.Fuck them!!
Come on City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.