Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of us who are feeling nervous, enjoy the fact a lot of these cunts are also, in addition we can ruin the last comfort blanket these twats desperately cling on to.

We are one step from reaching the top of the mountain, it's taken 15 years.

If we can reach the summit tomorrow, it will push many of our biggest critics over the edge, a screaming echo which will last another 50 years.

Everything has been denial, bile and partisan bollocks.

Guess what, it hasn't exactly worked, has it?

Get on the train or get the fuck off off our one-way track.
I like it when tolmie talks dirty .

If we win on Saturday and get the monkey off our backs, I can see us winning multiple CL trophies in the years to come. Just got to get the first one in the bag. After that, all of the fear, stress and frustration has gone. Win one and we win more and they know it. That is their biggest fear.
Said it before, feels like when we finally overturned the rags under Purple nose. Getting beat with last minute goals and semis year before we over took them and won FACup beating them in semis (this time it’s Real Madrid in CL). God help the cartel, ESL will rear its head again for certain.

But it wasn't 25 years trying to climb to the top of the football mountain.

The last 15 years has been poison, simply because we had the temerity to compete.
Sums it up neatly.

About 10 years ago Harry Redknapp said it was no use moaning about City and trying to stop them, he said teams should be upping their own game and copying a winning template or City would simply leave them behind.

Nobody listened.They have cried for over a decade. He was right and they are too late to do anything else now.

Bbc news just now, Dan the contemptible **** Roan managed to get into his 1 min. -

Abu Dhabi owners pumping in over £1 Billion;

115 premier league charges;

Loss to chelsea 2 years ago;

Inter Milan superior pedigree

Feel free to introduce yourself to me in Istanbul tomorrow you sad sick twat

He doesn't seem to have any problem with the rags being took over by the qataris but has a lot to say about Newcastle and even the golf.

I scan read it

"football was better in the 70s when I was a kid and Villa won the odd cup. City are too good and have a team of well-healed superstars. Now it's not fair, and too commercial. "Financial doping" charges. Question marks hanging over them, neutrals shouldn't support them. Forza Inter"

You're welcome. Who needs ChatGPT?
Forza Inter! Did he include the bit about Inter failing UEFA FFP regulations in 2015. What a moron.

Wonder why City never take these idiots to court? It’s because while they are complaining we are doing …

Work hard. In the long run that’s what gets results. What others say is of no consequence to City.

Taken from the BBC live football feed
"Stu: Guardiola wins things, undoubtedly. However, he does so with big teams and lots of money (Barca, Bayern, City) working well in his comfort zone. I wonder, would he take on the challenges of managing an underdog team? Unlikely. Give me Klopp any day".
So Stu prefers a manager that spends big and wins sod all. Well done Stu come forward an collect your numpty of the day award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.