Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning one won’t be good enough according to spit the scouser we have to dominate Europe!

Sorry haven’t we been there or there abouts last few years!? There is probably only Madrid who been more consistent in Europe last few years
If we win on Saturday and get the monkey off our backs, I can see us winning multiple CL trophies in the years to come. Just got to get the first one in the bag. After that, all of the fear, stress and frustration has gone. Win one and we win more and they know it. That is their biggest fear.

25 years of piss taking before that. I'll smile forever more if we pull it off tomorrow. Let them all drown in misery.

But it wasn't 25 years trying to climb to the top of the football mountain.

The last 15 years has been poison, simply because we had the temerity to compete.

Don't whatever you do read the Guardian's concert reviewer - yes, the Guardian's concert reviewer - explain why he hates City in a major opinion piece. And yes, every single bingo card gets a mention....
What a bitter **** Phil Mongredien is, good job his Grauniad Opinion is completely worthless!

If we win on Saturday and get the monkey off our backs, I can see us winning multiple CL trophies in the years to come. Just got to get the first one in the bag. After that, all of the fear, stress and frustration has gone. Win one and we win more and they know it. That is their biggest fear.
I agree.

The piss boiling will be glorious as they have less childish claims to throw at us.

But it wasn't 25 years trying to climb to the top of the football mountain.

The last 15 years has been poison, simply because we had the temerity to compete.
25 years of arguing with red fuckers. I was a carpet fitter and always had a City badge on my van/estate car. We were shit but I always fought our corner. These poxy journos are a walk in the park.

A few weeks ago they invited City fans to write in about their feelings about the ownership. I foolishly responded with a glowing passage about the development of East Manchester with comments that condemning Arab culture and traditions by Western people was akin to modern colonialism.

Obviously they were looking for quotes from City fans uncomfortable with the situation.

They promptly disabled my account from commenting. If you do not follow their narrative you get banned!

The free press, hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.