Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours of a recent truce with Dan Roan can be put to bed. His latest effort has just been published.

He's softening. He actually acknowleges that there may be alternative viewpoints to his own. It does come across as increasingly desperate though. Linking carbon emissions in the UAE to City ? Really ?

Rumours of a recent truce with Dan Roan can be put to bed. His latest effort has just been published.

Nothing really new here just another excuse to keep old news at the top of the agenda and a puerile attempt to denounce our achievements.
Quite pathetic by Roan but at least it’s keeping me laughing at the “it’s not fair” brigade.

It is never mentioned but we only had 10 men for a lot of the match after Jimmie Meadows broke his leg. Similarly to that other chap from Blackburn that never gets mentioned, his name slips my memory.
I thought that Meadows‘s Cup Final and career were ended by a knee ligament injury rather than a broken leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.