Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so @halfcenturyup still knows I love him. ;-)

IMG-3709.jpg

IMG-3711.jpg

IMG-3712.jpg

IMG-3713.jpg

Aaargh. Too much!

Good to know we are getting to him, though.
He’s gone off the deep end as of late.

I don’t condone the abuse Delaney may have received in Istanbul at all. I think that is beyond reasonable and we blues need to hold ourselves to a higher standard than those lobbing abuse at our club.

But I also think he, Harris (both of them), Conn, Schindler, et all intentionally craft their articles, tweets, and interviews to get the rage-shares and engagement, from both rival club fans and City fans (and at least third of those ‘views’ on each tweet are probably global City supporters).

And they are being incredibly intellectually dishonest by acting as if they don’t know why they (or City fans on their behalf) would receive abuse in any form.

It’s all weaponised rage to get attention and legitimacy, inciting abuse by far more people aimed at our club and blues than at that group of “journos”.

In fact, they themselves seem to be enraged when any entity *isn’t* criticising or abusing City or City fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.