Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Guardian Football Weekly podcast is hilarious. Journalists decrying how City fans treat them whilst gaslighting supporters on a weekly basis. Barney Ronay wrote that article on Saturday night about how little City fans cared and it was like tourists going to the Grand Canyon.

I've no issues with football reporters highlighting human rights issues, but these are the same shills who go to these countries on all expenses paid for trips.

Last edited:
That's probably because people keep getting hounded out of posting anything any of them say on here in the Bluemoon echo chamber. I have been blocked by pretty much all of them but I would still like to hear what they are saying. It helps prepare responses for when know-nowts start repeating it.
Who is hounding anyone out of posting what they say on here?

And I’ve never needed to prepare to respond to know-nots; they are usually very easy to shut up without much effort.

Who is hounding anyone out of posting what they say on here?

And I’ve never needed to prepare to respond to know-nots; they are usually very easy to shut up without much effort.

Well, it's been remarkably quiet on here without screenshots or links of the usual suspects whatever you want to call it.

Ah well, never mind. I have created a new Twitter account so I can see what these jokers are saying about the club. Already some pieces of work I haven't seen yet. Do I feel guilty about giving them a few clicks? Nope. Am I better informed? Yes. Would I rather read the stuff on here than having to go to source? Yes, definitely.

Do we not want to hear about the real world abuse hurled at Miguel Delaney in Istanbul?

Well, it's been remarkably quiet on here without screenshots or links of the usual suspects whatever you want to call it.

Ah well, never mind. I have created a new Twitter account so I can see what these jokers are saying about the club. Already some pieces of work I haven't seen yet. Do I feel guilty about giving them a few clicks? Nope. Am I better informed? Yes. Would I rather read the stuff on here than having to go to source? Yes, definitely.

Do we not want to hear about the real world abuse hurled at Miguel Delaney in Istanbul?
…I don’t think you’ve read back the last five pages of the thread... or are purposely ignoring it for some reason.

Plenty of discussion, just no directly aiding them to post more drivel by giving them clicks, shares, and general amplification.

You always have to go to the source to read what they spout, by the way, as posting full articles is forbidden on here, so not sure how you would be better informed with links when you can find them yourself much faster by simply following them on Twitter (rather than scouring the pages of this thread for the link to your next rage-read fix).

And that way, only people like you that want to support their work are doing so, rather than having the links posted multiple times on here, which gives them passive engagement literally every time the page containing them is loaded, leading to blues not wanting to support their work doing so unintentionally.

Again, I don’t think many blues really know how links are tracked and how they contribute to revenue generation or incentivising creation of certain kinds of content.

Last edited:
…I don’t think you’ve read back the last five pages of the thread... or are purposely ignoring it for some reason.

Plenty of discussion, just no directly aiding them to post more drivel by giving them clicks, shares, and general amplification.

You always have to go to the source to read what they spout, by the way, as posting full articles is forbidden on here, so not sure how you would be better informed with links when you can find them yourself much faster by simply following them on Twitter (rather than scouring the pages of this thread for the link to your next rage-read fix).

Watched a bit of that rag fanny this morning whinging about Abu Dhabi and putting on a fake over exaggerated Manc accent, I wont post it here it's just more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.