Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall go on to the end. We shall treat them politely in France, we shall actively ignore them on the seas and oceans, we shall refuse to answer their questions with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our club, whatever the cost may be, whilst showing them the minimum amount of courtesy that should be afforded to another human being if you have to interact with them.
We shall ignore them on the beaches, we shall ignore them on the landing grounds, we shall ignore them in the fields and in the streets, we shall ignore them in the hills; we shall never activity shout nasty things at them.

That will teach them.
We shall fight them on the beaches,then bite them on the features.

IMG-3711.jpg

IMG-3712.jpg

IMG-3713.jpg
Awww.

“Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham:

"UEFA - what a disgrace, leaving #ManCity fans to walk miles to get to the ground. No transport, no nothing. We saw what they did last year in Paris and all the arrangements there that failed thousands and thousands of #Liverpool supporters and #RealMadrid supporters," he said.

"But again, they pick these grounds, I think, for these games on the basis of politics or who they please. They give no regard for the arrangements of the travelling supporters. I saw pictures of #ManchesterCity fans walking miles down roads to try and get there. It's not acceptable. #UEFA, you are a disgrace.

"You need to up your game and you need to treat people properly when they travel thousands of miles around the world and pay your ticket prices. This is a bureaucracy that makes absolute millions out of English football supporters but is never held to account. We need to call them out.

"They let down #MCFC supporters massively last weekend.

And thankfully, it didn't ruin their weekend. But they do it year after year to English football supporters and we've had enough of it. We need change from UEFA and I think we really should join forces and send that message loud and clear to them.”

[via BBC Radio Manchester]

Blimey if I was still in Greater Manchester I might actually vote for him next time rather than my usual Pab Zab spoiler vote.

Delooney, can I ask you a question?

What exactly did you expect from City fans in Instanbul after spending years slagging the club and fans off? A cold beer and a plate of sandwiches? Unfortunately you weren’t in the safety of the Press box at the Etihad. And you weren’t going to be protected by security staff. Go and fuck yourself. That goes for Harris and all the other WhatsApp cunts!
All he’s done over the years is gathered up hatred towards City. He’s been the main instigator, along with Harris. Who was that journalist that labelled City fans as rats? It was something like that anyway.

Back to Delaney. We know you’re reading this, fancy reporting it back to your WhatsApp group as soon as you got off the flight. Your bumchum Harris has to stick up for you on Twitter you coward. As for Harris, you’re a waste of oxygen, that’s been proven by some of the stories that we’ve read about you on here. Fucking freak.

Given that Nick himself resorted to sending me personal, abusive text messages late at night, he should perhaps pipe down and practice what he preaches.
He’s obviously been trying to make a living, using City as a lever. From what I’ve seen, which isn’t much to be fair, he just comes across as a very sad person who has some personal issues.

Given that Nick himself resorted to sending me personal, abusive text messages late at night, he should perhaps pipe down and practice what he preaches.
I bet he’s been dying for something like this to happen, quickly throwing the victim card despite the damage him and his pals have done to City over the years. That story you told about him a while back just sums the bloke up.

I don’t think violence is the answer, I think the reason why City have never gone after any of these journalists is because it would stir up even more hate and it could potentially get out of hand. All City need to do is clear the charges and these cunts disappear and their shite careers are over.

Harris.

He's a man with a plan
Got a keyboard in his hand
He's Misstra Know-It-All
Playin' hard, talkin' fast
Makin' sure that he won't be last
He's Misstra Know-It-All
Makes a tweet with a smile
Knowin' all the time that his lie's a mile
He's Misstra Know-It-All
Must be seen there's no doubt
He's the strangest one with the biggest mouth
He's Misstra Know-It-All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.